Sponsored

Has anybody bought the MGPRO hard tri-fold tonneau cover?

Scott_in_NH

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S picked up 1/21/20, 1974 Porsche 914, 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, 1978 Glastron-Carlson CVZ18, 1999 Ski-Doo MX Z 500, girlfriend drives 2008 Liberty. Past Jeeps: 90 XJ 2dr. 5-speed, 2000 XJ Limited 4dr. auto, Mom's 81 Grand Wagoneer
I'm picking up my factory ordered Sting Gray Sport S on Tuesday and a bed cover is the second priority after some type of running board/step/rock rail/nerf bar (lots of choices, haven't decided which type yet, much less which model).

My outgoing 2017 Ram 1500 has a soft tri-fold that ha been perfectly adequate, but if I were to complain it would be that it is hard to clean.

I am not a "wash my vehicle every week" kind of guy, so by the time I do get around to a wash, dirt and grime and pine sap are deeply embedded into the vinyl.

I also don't care for the flapping a bit in the frame you get while on the highway.

You also have to be careful what you (temporarily) put on it.

Soft covers are also less secure, but I don't really worry about that.

None of that is such a big deal that I would buy an $800++ hard cover, but this one for less than $500 has me thinking....

Besides the price I also like that the panels are fiberglass rather than aluminum as it is more damage resistant.

https://www.amazon.com/60-3in-Gladi...------------6&vehicleName=2020+Jeep+Gladiator
Sponsored