U P S mess ups

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
I have had some problems with U P S delivering packages from Quadratic. They couldn’t deliver my rims. I had to go get them! They lost my rock guards!
Just wondering who else is having problems
Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Had a UPS issue with Rugged Ridge just this past week. Said they delivered the pkg but it was not true. Have no idea if they’re scamming ppl or what. I have cameras on my property so I know no pkg was ever delivered.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I wonder if you can get the shipper to request a signed delivery receipt. That way they can’t just leave it at your door. If not then get the shipper to deliver it just to your local UPS facility and require a customer pick up. Bad that you would have to pick it up but guaranteed that no one could steal it or that’s they would deliver it to a wrong address.

OP
OP
propkillr

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Guys this is no lie! Go on U P. S website and go to contact us. Do the Chat, after a couple question , are you I O. S or Android! It will tell you it’s not human but is learning! No lie! I bout lost it

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
this is just Wonderful to hear, ugh. You would think the shipper would have a vested interest in this problem and getting it resolved.

Sponsored

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
No problem with my UPS from Quadratec !

DqAg9ll.jpg
I want a box jeep like this. Sooo much.
Also I haven't had any issues with UPS, but I did have problems with quadratec accusing me of fraud because my shipping address was in a different state as my billing address.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
UPS delivered my Mopar High Performance Rock Sliders and the box looked like it had been drug behind the truck rather than carried inside the truck. Luckily they are rock sliders after all there was no damage to anything but cardboard. When the driver set them off in my driveway he said that he had already talked to his manager and if there was a problem to give him a call. I have worked at UPS for two stretches in my life, once when I first got out of the Army in Nashville and once as I was working on my degree in Knoxville and I can honestly say that they are generally careful with most packages. Sometimes things happen and more often than not it will be the larger, heavier or just unruly boxes that are difficult to handle. Most companies have learned to prevent shipping damage with better packaging but there are always exceptions to every rule.

Sponsored

alwhite

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
ive had issues with quadratec twice. However, it was only after ups had transferred the items to the local post office. USPS then marked item as undeliverable. Both times quadratec made it right, but still seemed odd that it happened twice with them.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
I have had some problems with U P S delivering packages from Quadratic. They couldn’t deliver my rims. I had to go get them! They lost my rock guards!
Just wondering who else is having problems
Just got delivery today from Quadratec, 4 Mopar wheels, UPS. Ordered on Friday. T

hey are 40 miles from me, 15 from my place of employment. I save tax by delivery to Delaware. Tax Free state.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Sign up for UPS My Choice. Their free “membership” gives you access to a bunch of things like signature required, alternate delivery location, driver instructions... you get a better time window for delivery, too.

I use it all the time with packages being delivered for work. If I know its high value, I’ll swap it over to signature required or instruct to leave with a neighbor.