First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
any updates on you guys issue with cruise and service light?
Sponsored

OP
OP
NORDNDED

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
any updates on you guys issue with cruise and service light?
After the initial issue I turned off the TPMS system via the tazer for awhile and forgot about it. Last week I messed with it again and it has been fine with everything since then.

deadbug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
After the initial issue I turned off the TPMS system via the tazer for awhile and forgot about it. Last week I messed with it again and it has been fine with everything since then.
Ok great, Thanks for that info. Getting ready to pull the trigger on one, but didn't want to do it if its full of glitches!

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
After I installed the Tazer JL in my JT I got a "Service Adaptive Cruise Control Warning Light" error when the ignition was in the run mode.
Untitled.png

The adaptive cruise and standard cruise could not be turned on. First I did a full reboot and that did not remove the warring light error. Next I did an unmarry then remarry and reset all my vehicle settings, then a full reboot. The error is now gone.

fonzie

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2020 JT, 1996 Bronco
After I installed the Tazer JL in my JT I got a "Service Adaptive Cruise Control Warning Light" error when the ignition was in the run mode.
Untitled.png

The adaptive cruise and standard cruise could not be turned on. First I did a full reboot and that did not remove the warring light error. Next I did an unmarry then remarry and reset all my vehicle settings, then a full reboot. The error is now gone.
This worked for me! Unmarry, unplug, replug, remarry, full reboot!

Sponsored

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for this...I'm having this same problem!! Will be doing that tonight!

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
So this worked to fix my problem...HOWEVER confirmed the problem was caused by trying to change the "splash screen" so if you do that like I did... do this procedure as above "Unmarry, unplug, replug, remarry, full reboot!". After that you will notice that your splash screen will default back to "null" or something like that...leave it alone or it will cause this issue again.

EDIT: I'm using 11.1.5 in case this gets fixed in a future release

Last edited:

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. Just went through all of this. I’ll add what worked for me:

1. Unmarry
2. Remarry
3. Full reboot
4. Open door
5. Wait until the power is completely off
6. Start vehicle
7. Stop, open door, power cycle, start vehicle again, stop vehicle
8. Go back in, set all settings (TPMS, Tire Size, etc.), start vehicle, stop vehicle, open door, power cycle
9. Start vehicle, set “In motion”, and “TurnCam”
10. Everything seems to now work.

Thanks, this was driving me crazy :headbang:

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I have a line on a used Tazer JL mini for a really good price. How would I go about updating the firmware? I'm not sure if it has any paperwork with it or not either. Is there anything I should know that isn't in the few threads here?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I have a line on a used Tazer JL mini for a really good price. How would I go about updating the firmware? I'm not sure if it has any paperwork with it or not either. Is there anything I should know that isn't in the few threads here?
I think you can get and download the user documents on their web site.

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I just unmarried mine and plugged the factory plugs back in. My camera stopped working and I was going to take it to the dealer for a bad camera. Unmarried and the camera works again. Also, my phone buttons didn't work when the taser was installed. Is that normal for anyone else? I don't know if I like this for 329 or not.

armendizzle

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now with no issues but went in to adjust my tire pressure settings and it has caused an issue with my cruise control, adaptive cruise control and forward collision. None of them work and there's a light on the dash telling me it requires service. Any ideas of what to do? I tried tazers support but haven't heard back yet, I'm kinda ill that there is no live support or someone you can call for help. I drive way to much to not have cruise control..
I’m having the same exact issues, and have tried so many different things to no avail. Updating firmware several times, marrying & unmarrying, rebooting at different & multiple intervals, power cycling, etc etc. It’s such a pain in the ass.

By chance, do you happen to have a manual transmission?

I think I’m going to give the Flashpaq a shot, or try the regular module (not mini).

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No
I have a manual, and I'm having the same problem. Trying to change the tire size to 37, then the ACC dies after about 100 yards along with stop/start. Tried turning off tpms and that didn't work either.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I have a manual, and I'm having the same problem. Trying to change the tire size to 37, then the ACC dies after about 100 yards along with stop/start. Tried turning off tpms and that didn't work either.
You need to read the directions and follow them, step by step. Once you do it’ll work. If you miss one reboot you’re back to square 1.

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No
You need to read the directions and follow them, step by step. Once you do it’ll work. If you miss one reboot you’re back to square 1.
Do you have anything else configured on the tazer or just tire size?
Sponsored