Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
I had these in a Tacoma before I came to my senses and got rid of it. Actually gave the organizers to a kid in the service department at the dealership I traded it into. He just bought a taco.

I'll be getting another set. I was really happy with these on the taco
Always great to hear from a return customer. We have evolved the divider system from the Taco to make better use of the irregular space in the Jeep.
Sponsored

OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Why did you guys design this with the Jeep's OEM LED light covered and those two half-round protrusions (touching the arms of the sunglasses)?
The front half-round protrusions are additional locations for the USB cord to exit the console. The OEM LED light is an option and not all Jeep models have it. Having an opening for models without the light was a trade off. The depth of the tray does not make the light very useful if it was able to shine though. We have had this discussion over on the Wrangler forum also. You can see the whole thread during the development of the tray and divider here - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/center-console-organizer.18167/

Reactions: TYJ
OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
INVENTORY REDUCTION limited time sale on the Wrangler JL center console tray now $9.99!

Due to the Chinese invasion of cheap knock-offs of our original Vehicle OCD brand product we need to move some inventory. Our loss is your gain, US quality at below Chinese prices. Read back in this thread we developed this product for you, the forum members, right here.

To top it off - buy the tray with our center console divider and save another 20% on your order. Discount applied at Amazon checkout, no code needed.

upload_2019-10-12_8-9-4.png

Last edited:

akdare

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman
INVENTORY REDUCTION limited time sale on the Wrangler JL center console tray now $9.99! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWG688

Due to the Chinese invasion of cheap knock-offs of our original Vehicle OCD brand product we need to move some inventory. Our loss is your gain, US quality at below Chinese prices. Read back in this thread we developed this product for you, the forum members, right here.

To top it off - buy the tray with our center console divider and save another 20% on your order. Discount applied at Amazon checkout, no code needed.

Iā€™ve had this on my Amazon wishlist for some time...just bought both!

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Got mine too. I donā€™t even have my Gladiator yet! But I will!

Sponsored

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
I bought this a few days before the sale and I can say it's worth it. Support US (and Colorado!) companies!

OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
I bought this a few days before the sale and I can say it's worth it. Support US (and Colorado!) companies!
Thanks for the business and hello from Littleton!

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
just ordered the OCD center console tray, looks great and looking forward to something to hold my change!

Last edited:
OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
just ordered the OCD center console tray, looks great and looking forward to something to hold my change!
Thanks for the business! Did you know we also make a console divider for the area below the tray? Both can be used together and still allow for plenty of room for the USB port in the console.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Thanks for the business! Did you know we also make a console divider for the area below the tray? Both can be used together and still allow for plenty of room for the USB port in the console.
Yup, saw that, not really something Iā€™m interested in, have a few bigger items that I store so I donā€™t need subdivision

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
INVENTORY REDUCTION limited time sale on the Wrangler JL center console tray now $9.99!

20% off still valid on Amazon, ordered both today, especially since it supports a local Colorado company.

OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
20% off still valid on Amazon, ordered both today, especially since it supports a local Colorado company.
Thanks for the business and local support!

MarkO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JT
Bought the divider and received it yesterday. Great product and helps with my OCD. Ordering a second for the JL as well as the tray.

OP
OP
salex

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Hello!

Things are anything but normal these days. I am sure we all have our own stories and situations on the impact of COVID 19. Hopefully you are all safely managing as best you can.

Amazon is our primary method of taking orders and fulfilling customer orders due to the speed and efficiency we have all come to expect. Things have changed! Due to the pandemic, Amazon is prioritizing household essentials when fulfilling orders. As a result expected delivery dates are now a month instead of a day on Vehicle OCD products and many others.

We have added a direct shipping option and will be fulfilling direct if you want product faster than Amazon can provide. See the screenshot below to choose fulfillment method. Orders will still be taken on Amazon - Vehicle OCD store

Amazon 20% off promo on 2 or more Vehicle OCD products applies to either. No code needed.

Shipping times are closer to normal when ordering from our EBAY store

EBAY 15% off the purchase of any 2 Vehicle OCD items on EBAY. No code needed. Add them to your cart and you will see the discount at checkout.

Hope this is a helpful option. Thanks for supporting Salex Organizers and other US small businesses.

Amazon FBA vs FBM - March 2020.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.