SPORT "S" MAX TOW BUILD

ATXGLADIATOR2020

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
So I got mine in June. I was very impatient and went with the Rough Country 3.5 spacer lift. with Raceline wheels wrapped in 37x13.50r20s. It was awesome. Did some wheeling and off-roading and no complaints.. But i wanted more.. So i swapped to the Skyjacker 4.5 lift . Awesome.. iron cross side steps.. EAG front bumper, pulsar programmer, cub lights, tonneau cover.

Stock height was 37.5 to front fender and 70.5 to hardtop
Rc spacer lift was 42 to front fender and 75 to hardtop
Skyjacker lift is now 45.5 to front fender and 78.5 to hard top

View attachment 56912

View attachment 56913

View attachment 56914

View attachment 56915

jeep1.jpg

jeep.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep 3.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
So I got mine in June. I was very impatient and went with the Rough Country 3.5 spacer lift. with Raceline wheels wrapped in 37x13.50r20s. It was awesome. Did some wheeling and off-roading and no complaints.. But i wanted more.. So i swapped to the Skyjacker 4.5 lift . Awesome.. iron cross side steps.. EAG front bumper, pulsar programmer, cub lights, tonneau cover.

Stock height was 37.5 to front fender and 70.5 to hardtop
Rc spacer lift was 42 to front fender and 75 to hardtop
Skyjacker lift is now 45.5 to front fender and 78.5 to hard top

View attachment 56912

View attachment 56913

View attachment 56914

View attachment 56915

jeep1.jpg

jeep.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep 3.jpg
Looks awesome! Any regrets on not just starting with a Rubicon? Currently having the max tow vs Rubicon debate- particularly due to the current 2k rebate on the max tow. I’m just afraid I will end up back to Rubicon price after tires, lift etc... but still lack the lockers, sway disconnect, resale value etc...

OP
OP

ATXGLADIATOR2020

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
Looks awesome! Any regrets on not just starting with a Rubicon? Currently having the max tow vs Rubicon debate- particularly due to the current 2k rebate on the max tow. I’m just afraid I will end up back to Rubicon price after tires, lift etc... but still lack the lockers, sway disconnect, resale value etc...

i got mine for 46k and at the time the rubicons were 58+ and was it in for the most part to have the max tow package. Plus i figured id life it sooner than later so then id lose most of the suspension parts from the rubicon anyways. i dont want leather cuz its too damn hot in texas.. Long story short i have swapped out most of the stuff thats the difference from sport s to rubicon.. no regrest

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
So I ended up getting the Max Tow and here are my feelings on it.....

I put 2 in lift on it, 37 in tires, 18 in wheels, and 1.5 in spacer up front. I did all that for about $3500. I also got pretty much every package on this thing also. I fully intend to install sway bar disco, or a rock jock that are around $600. A lot of people just sell all their Rubicon take offs. I see tires/wheels going for $1000, rock sliders/$200, take off suspension/$300, so that would help in the pursuit of bigger tires, suspension, etc. And it would also save you time in having to install disco, etc. But throw in the $2,000 rebate and you have help with the max tow upgrades. Its all in the math I guess. I have no regrets what so ever though.
Sponsored