Sponsored

Any below invoice dealers near NY?

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Any dealers here with great below invoice pricing near NY? I don't want to go to Georgia, Florida, or Iowa to get a better price.
I did order a pretty loaded Sport-S Max tow, but the dealer would only do invoice (DID give a pretty good price for trade in and gave a ceramic coating/inside simonize when it came in, so not terrible (was 695 for that normally).
I DID just see a thing to join tread lightly to save 1% below invoice, so I will call the salesman to see if they would still honor that.
Just wanted to see if any closer dealer here that would hit near the 5% off invoice.
Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I'm on long island and the best I could do was invoice and I had to pull teeth for that. I shopped around too. Other dealers were only taking very little off sticker.

Reactions: jlg

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Thanks, I'll look into it. They said it should be here in about 2 weeks

88mmm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland, 911 TT
I got 4% under invoice off of the lot at Bengal Jeep in Kingston.

Sponsored

OP
OP

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
im sure I could have worked a deal with the ones on lot, but I had to order.

BTW for the Tread lightly deal, it explicitly says you have to be a member for ONE MONTH or FCA won't take the discount (and it says NO EXCEPTIONS).

88mmm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland, 911 TT
im sure I could have worked a deal with the ones on lot, but I had to order.

BTW for the Tread lightly deal, it explicitly says you have to be a member for ONE MONTH or FCA won't take the discount (and it says NO EXCEPTIONS).
I'm sure they would do even better for an order at Bengal. It's typically harder to get a discount on a car already on the lot.

dmesposito

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Not New York but NJ. I got 6% under invoice with John Johnson Dealership in Washington, NJ. (RT 31 in Washington, NJ) My sales person was Sandy Keiper, 908-223-8510, [email protected].

chsapeak

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Diesel Rubicon Stingray
I went up into Albany to try to walk out the door with a truck they had "on the lot" They were at MSRP. Trading in my 2018 Diesel Colorado. They came in at my truck and $850/month for 60 months, and would not budge a bit.. Went down to Sawyers motors in Saugerties and got close to the same truck for same term (5 years @ $700) ordered a stick instead of an auto (-$2000) doing the math it seams I saved $7,000. It certainly pays to shop around... And if you go to Saywers, ask for Sal

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
It's typically harder to get a discount on a car already on the lot.
Not right now. It has flipped. Inventories are growing, demand is down at the moment. You can definitely get great deals on in stock units.

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Not right now. It has flipped. Inventories are growing, demand is down at the moment. You can definitely get great deals on in stock units.
This is what I am seeing in NY too. Dealers that would not email me back are now emailing me and texting me. 2 months ago the message from them was 'you have to come in'. Now I am seeing dealers competing for business.
Sponsored