Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Thanks man! I appreciate it! I wanted it to be a little different and I also haven't seen a gator with painted flares and the black top. I will be adding some other black accents as well along the way. I really like the manual trans. Its a bummer it's getting a bad rep here and there. But then again because of that i had low expectations and was pleasantly surprised once I started driving it
I for one love it. It has it's quirks, but at least in Rubi geared form with bigger tires, it does just fine. Any time it isn't doing fine, help is just a downshift away!
Sponsored

lbracket

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator 1977 Toyota fj40
I for one love it. It has it's quirks, but at least in Rubi geared form with bigger tires, it does just fine. Any time it isn't doing fine, help is just a downshift away!
I agree!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Your rubi Looks great!!! And Iā€™m sorry I meant to say soft top :)
ST or HT - either way the best color combo with saddle interior and 6sp.!

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Picked this up last night. Of course its gloomy and raining today for the picture. 37's, bumper, winch, on-board air, and a few other things in the garage will be added this weekend. Going to run spacers for the moment until AEV, Teraflex, and Synergy come out with their lifts. This is nicer than I expected and drives really nice - almost like a sports car. Best color out there! I really like this in stock form, but am going to 37's because why not, but I will hang onto the stock wheels just in case (35x11.50s on stock wheels seem like a good balance for a daily driver). The upgraded sound system is great. The jeep floor mats don't cover much up front, so buy something else. The wife loves it too!

jeep.JPG

Sponsored

Law Gator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gator), 2005 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Sahara Edition (Rubihara)
Occupation
Attorney
hey guys! After a bit of a wait since my order Nov 29th, I just picked up mine today. 6 speed dark saddle interior. Mopar lift. I wanted to go with a wheel/tire combo I haven't seen before on a gladiator so I went with the Mopar wheels and 38" Patagonia tires. The tires look much better in person. I am very happy with the combo so far, but it is just the start. At some point in the future I will regear, but it is better than I was expecting with the 6 speed. more to come!

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7079.jpg

Did you have to add spacers to accommodate the large tires on Mopar wheels? Nice rig!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Did you have to add spacers to accommodate the large tires on Mopar wheels? Nice rig!
@lbracket said in a different thread that he did not use spacers. He's planning on wheeling it in February and will know more then about any potential clearance issues.
Great looking rig isn't it? I'm seeing more folks going with these Patagonia 38s.

lbracket

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator 1977 Toyota fj40
@lbracket said in a different thread that he did not use spacers. He's planning on wheeling it in February and will know more then about any potential clearance issues.
Great looking rig isn't it? I'm seeing more folks going with these Patagonia 38s.
thanks Trauma!

Law Gator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gator), 2005 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Sahara Edition (Rubihara)
Occupation
Attorney
It sure is!

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
It was a busy and cold weekend for me in the garage. I installed the LOD mid-width bumper, amber KC cube lights, quadratec 12,000 pound winch, ARB compressor in the engine bay using way of life's compressor mount (check the pics for the location of my air connection - I put it there to keep it out of the mud), 37x12.50 milestars, Tactik wheels 17x8.50 with 5 inches of backspacing / +6.35mm offset, 1.5 inch teraflex leveling kit in the front (1inch since adding the bumper, winch) with 1.5 inch bump stops (I have shims in case I need to make it 2 inches), 3/4 inch daystar rear spacer lift with 1 inch bump stops, and last but not least, mopar entry guards. I'm still waiting on the rugged ridge snorkel to ship. As mentioned, I'm waiting for some more lift kit options before I go further. The tires stick out a little further than I would like, but the wheels were cheap and they will most likely get scratched at some point.

View attachment 56844

View attachment 56845

View attachment 56846

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

AFMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
I installed a simple levelling kit yesterday and got wheels/tires put on today. I usually go higher with my Jeep lifts but I use my Gladiator for hauling dirt bikes and don't really feel like pushing bikes up a bigger incline. I must be getting old. Love this color more every day.
20200127_130811.jpg

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I installed a simple levelling kit yesterday and got wheels/tires put on today. I usually go higher with my Jeep lifts but I use my Gladiator for hauling dirt bikes and don't really feel like pushing bikes up a bigger incline. I must be getting old. Love this color more every day.
20200127_130811.jpg
Cause it's the best color!