Just ordered my gladiator Metro detroit below invoice

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I just ordered my gladiator from Dan Hamblin at Garden City Jeep [email protected] tell him Dillon refferred you so he already knows to give you the best deal. I got my gladiator for below employee pricing. I was not going to order until may but dan made me such a great deal it makes it worth rolling my current lease into this purchase. He will give you a great deal even without a employee code.

Suburban jeep in Garden City Michigan Dan Hamblin is the sales guy. He said to let him know Dillon sent you so you get the best deal right away.
Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
I just ordered my gladiator from Dan Hamblin at Garden City Jeep [email protected] tell him Dillon refferred you so he already knows to give you the best deal. I got my gladiator for below employee pricing. I was not going to order until may but dan made me such a great deal it makes it worth rolling my current lease into this purchase. He will give you a great deal even without a employee code.

Suburban jeep in Garden City Michigan Dan Hamblin is the sales guy. He said to let him know Dillon sent you so you get the best deal right away.
Hey, I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm in a Ram lease not up till Sept. Never leased before so really not sure how to navigate this. I'm looking to buy a JT , in the spring / summer. When you say they rolled your current lease into the sale, what does that look like, does it muddy the waters on the deal?
Thanks!

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Got mine Scottsdale AZ. Diesel Rubicon all options but leather. Got $7500 disxount with $400 doc fee

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Ordered mine yesterday. Sting Gray Ecodiesel Sport S. 9% off of invoice.
Sponsored