Who has best price on Mopar lift?

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
So you bought that. I was watching that same lift, lol... My jeep is also white... and I am also in arizona. Trifecta of coincidence.

They seem to regularly relisting lift kits, but the price is now $975, great deal! however I decided to have "Ceramic Pro" done on the jeep. Next is Line-X THENNNN ill prolly go for a lift, wheels\tires. I love the mopar 17x8 wheels (never thought Id say that)
Sponsored

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
That's a great price, I thought my $1100 back in November was good

TheF3Z

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD, 2021 Model 3 Performance
Thanks for the heads up on the eBay listing. Placed my order last night for $975.

Sponsored

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Harley Street Glide, 2008 Toyota Tacoma
Regarding the Mopar lift. I was speaking to a dealership tech today who seem knowledgeable about the factory lift. He said Mopar is testing a 4" lift version. He said that it will be rated as "for off road use only" due to several components will have to be permanently disconnected. I guess for liability purposes they are rating it this way. Has anyone have knowledge of this? Still contemplating installing a Mopar lift. Yes, I know it's engineered by Mopar, just seems sparse regarding components compared to similar kits.

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
I ordered this on eBay. Learned that the seller is a Jeep dealer in GA. It was expected to arrive last week but UPS freight ā€œlostā€ it, so itā€™s rescheduled for delivery tomorrow. Iā€™ll update after receiving it. Anyway, thatā€™s the best price Iā€™ve seen anywhere.

27275415-2E51-4D22-BC67-BC789623413C.jpeg
DA882ACA-441C-4FA4-B0A9-5E4E6220660B.jpeg

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
I ordered this on eBay. Learned that the seller is a Jeep dealer in GA. It was expected to arrive last week but UPS freight ā€œlostā€ it, so itā€™s rescheduled for delivery tomorrow. Iā€™ll update after receiving it. Anyway, thatā€™s the best price Iā€™ve seen anywhere.

27275415-2E51-4D22-BC67-BC789623413C.jpeg
DA882ACA-441C-4FA4-B0A9-5E4E6220660B.jpeg
Thanks for posting this My Lift arrived today I got it from them for $975

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Shoot at $975, I will change my mind about just doing the leveling kit. Damn it...decisions decisions.

mzeblue

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, E300
Shoot at $975, I will change my mind about just doing the leveling kit. Damn it...decisions decisions.
I am really quite pleased that I went the Mopar lift route over take-offs and/or leveling.

Sponsored

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S, ā€˜06 LJ, ā€˜67 Mustang, Indian Chief, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting this My Lift arrived today I got it from them for $975
Did yours arrive in separate shipments? I got mine from them, and it was shipped as 3 separate shipments. Iā€™m away for work right now, so I canā€™t open them up to find out why.

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
Did yours arrive in separate shipments? I got mine from them, and it was shipped as 3 separate shipments. Iā€™m away for work right now, so I canā€™t open them up to find out why.
Yes it arrived in 3 separate parcel # all in the same day . Crate comes empty parts are in 2 different boxes . I believe they due this to distribute the weight of all the parts and the wooden crate .

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S, ā€˜06 LJ, ā€˜67 Mustang, Indian Chief, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it arrived in 3 separate parcel # all in the same day . Crate comes empty parts are in 2 different boxes . I believe they due this to distribute the weight of all the parts and the wooden crate .
Awesome, thank you! I canā€™t wait to get home and put this thing together!

Zpayne08

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Does the mopar kit not require track bars or anything else for proper alignment and geometry?

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Does the mopar kit not require track bars or anything else for proper alignment and geometry?
Need? No. Would it benefit from them? Maybe. With 2ā€ of lift, the offset in the axles should be very minor, if itā€™s even noticeable. The caster is corrected with 2 new front control arms, if Iā€™m not mistaken.
Sponsored