Sponsored

EJS 2020

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I have been the last 2 years in my JKUR. Fell in love with the area. We drove 4300 miles round trip from Michigan.
Where have you stayed? Hotel or Camp? Any suggestions? I’m thinking I’ll be out the weekend before and stay through Weds as I have some commitments at home Easter weekend.
Sponsored

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
I've pre-registered for the event. Will be an awesome trip and hope to make it. Were heading to MOAB during the Thanksgiving week.

OP
OP
Archie Bunker

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Where have you stayed? Hotel or Camp? Any suggestions? I’m thinking I’ll be out the weekend before and stay through Weds as I have some commitments at home Easter weekend.
honestly, my buddy and I run up our Marriott points the entire year just to cash them out for this trip. I know a bunch of guys link up and rent a condo or townhouse also. There is a fair bit of camping spaces however. Both tent and camper.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
FYI...the gigantic (maybe 10 acres?) vendor display will be Thursday and Friday, April 9-10. I expect to see a ton of new Gladiator accessories this time around. That has always been my favorite part of Safari week. I stay off the trails that week unless on a rescue. Jeep usually has their display with the concept vehicles set up by Tuesday and they take it down late Friday.

OP
OP
Archie Bunker

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
FYI...the gigantic (maybe 10 acres?) vendor display will be Thursday and Friday, April 9-10. I expect to see a ton of new Gladiator accessories this time around. That has always been my favorite part of Safari week. I stay off the trails that week unless on a rescue. Jeep usually has their display with the concept vehicles set up by Tuesday and they take it down late Friday.
and the giant raffle,,,went last year what a zoo!!! but fun to participate

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I am going for sure. Before I was even certain that the Jeep I wanted was going to be a Gladiator, I booked my room back in April. Looks like a blast.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Registration opens Tuesday, I believe, for the general public. It opened yesterday for Red Rock 4-Wheeler Club members. This year's Safari magazine is available on the RR4W website now.

Mile High Punk'n

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1991 Suburban Crawler, 1982 Duramax C30 2wd
We registered for Fins and Things and Top of the World yesterday for EJS. Still a lot of trail openings as of this morning, but if you're not a club member its still a few days till you can get registered.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We registered for Fins and Things and Top of the World yesterday for EJS. Still a lot of trail openings as of this morning, but if you're not a club member its still a few days till you can get registered.
I got the last place for Fins and Things on Monday.
Sponsored