• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rubicon Stock Wheels And Tires Including Spare

Thor 61

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Unless someone replaces the spare wheel, they will always be steel in the JT. Most trucks are.

My thinking was the same for my Overland - but he's half a continent too far away........
His price is a STEAL, seriously. You can't buy just 4 tires for that. I'm shocked he's still got them, even his first price was very good.
Yes it's a good deal but not sure if I want the MT's or not. FYI - I've been seeing sets of 5 matched off Rubi's w/o the steel spare (probably from JL's?) so was just checking.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it's a good deal but not sure if I want the MT's or not. FYI - I've been seeing sets of 5
matched off Rubi's w/o the steel spare (probably from JL's?) so was just checking.
That's what those sets of 5 are from. And some of the wheels look a lot like JT Rubicon wheels (but aren't)

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Bump.

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Now $650, not going any lower.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any pics?
These are the stock Rubicon gray granite mags with the MT tires in as new condition, spare has stock steel rim.

The low price might be putting people off, i`m simply offering a bargain, the price is stupid low.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Folks the price of the TIRES ALONE if you were to buy new I bet would be close to double his price WITH WHEELS.
I'm literally shocked these aren't gone long ago.
He's giving the wheels away and a couple of the tires are free, too, if you buy just three of the tires.
Good grief if he'd been over in Illinois or Nebraska with those prices, they'd be in my shop right now. I could flip them here and double my money.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
If it wasn't such a drive, I would already have them. I've been waiting for work to send me on a trip close to there. I did five trips between July and November last year.

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If it wasn't such a drive, I would already have them. I've been waiting for work to send me on a trip close to there. I did five trips between July and November last year.
At this rate i might still have them in July.

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bump!!

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bump.... These are priced at almost half of what others are asking.
Sponsored