First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
Looks interesting the more i look at this fold out style...notice “free shipping” to continental US....do you actually mean continental, or do you mean contiguous? On far too many occasions I have to explain to companies, that yes, Alaska is part of the US and in fact, continental. If not, what would shipping to AK actually cost (Roofnest for example proudly brags $350 to Alaska, but in actuality was going to be almost $1200 for me).

Inquiring minds.....
You're 100% correct. We're making the language update tonight. Thank you!

We're still getting rates in. None are near 1200. You can quote me on that. I'll post an update soon. Thanks for hanging in there. -Corey
Sponsored

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
Looks interesting the more i look at this fold out style...notice “free shipping” to continental US....do you actually mean continental, or do you mean contiguous? On far too many occasions I have to explain to companies, that yes, Alaska is part of the US and in fact, continental. If not, what would shipping to AK actually cost (Roofnest for example proudly brags $350 to Alaska, but in actuality was going to be almost $1200 for me).

Inquiring minds.....
So shipment to Hawaii will be an additional $700. We cover the remaining freight shipping. Email me, we can whole wk

Inquiring minds.....

Hey, so we're not going to be able to charge you $1200 extra. We can ship to you for about $700. The tents weight, dementions, and distance traveled cause the price bump( it's just the way freight is charged). Email me..and if you're able to buy before February I'll have some room to work with you on the shipping. [email protected]

https://www.torro-offroad.com

OP
OP

DanielM3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
Putting a feeler out of someone happens to be local and is looking for a RTT as I may be interested in selling my Roofnest Condor. DM me for more info. Pics on first page.

Edit:

Tent is sold

Also there were lots of questions on this. The tent is amazing and the team at Roofnest is awesome! I am sure I will end up with another one down the road.

Thanks
Daniel

Last edited:

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
This actually looks like a perfect fit and the price seems pretty good.

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
If you're still in the market, please consider the Torro Offroad's SkyLux RTT.

(https://www.torro-offroad.com)
I'm noticing that the cost of yours is essentially the same price as the Roofnest Condor with accessories. I'm not sure I really need the awning or the Annex...I am still in the research phase.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Hey guys,

Its Corey, from Torro Offroad. I just thought you guys should know that the SkyLux and SkyLux Bantam (smaller version) come with the Annex Room, Awning, and Insulation (at no additional cost).

Please feel free to reach out if you have ANY questions.

*Yes, we launched last year, prior to many of the other companies selling similar products.

We offer a military discount and a discount for forum members.

v/r,

Corey J.
[email protected]
(888) 585-1245
https://www.torro-offroad.comJeep Gladiator Roofnest Condor Roof top tent {filename}
Jeep Gladiator Roofnest Condor Roof top tent {filename}
What about military forum members? You should be paying us to buy your products!

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
I'm noticing that the cost of yours is essentially the same price as the Roofnest Condor with accessories. I'm not sure I really need the awning or the Annex...I am still in the research phase.
This seems like a killer deal for a hard case if you’re in for the annex and an awning. Much less than a Roofnest plus an annex or more. I just purchased a soft RTT but will circle back if I can swing the hard cover version with annex.

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
What about military forum members? You should be paying us to buy your products!
Thank you for your service. Maybe if they send you one to review? :)

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I would love to get one for a review. I'm hoping more of these pop up on YouTube. I am almost finished with my custom rack and this tent would look amazing on it ;):rock::LOL:

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
This seems like a killer deal for a hard case if you’re in for the annex and an awning. Much less than a Roofnest plus an annex or more. I just purchased a soft RTT but will circle back if I can swing the hard cover version with annex.
I was looking at it more and more...and it looks like the 4+ person is going to hang off the back of the Gladiator a far amount. So this may not work for me. But yeah, looking at what is included, it's actually not a bad deal at all.

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I would love to get one for a review. I'm hoping more of these pop up on YouTube. I am almost finished with my custom rack and this tent would look amazing on it ;):rock::LOL:
That is a sweet shop setup you got there!

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I was looking at it more and more...and it looks like the 4+ person is going to hang off the back of the Gladiator a far amount. So this may not work for me. But yeah, looking at what is included, it's actually not a bad deal at all.
It is 6'2" in length front to back. If it is mounted high enough, say at 6'2" or 6'3'" so you don't bump your head, a little overhang isn't necessarily a bad thing. It adds a little extra protection from the weather if you are cooking or working at the tailgate.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
It is 6'2" in length front to back. If it is mounted high enough, say at 6'2" or 6'3'" so you don't bump your head, a little overhang isn't necessarily a bad thing. It adds a little extra protection from the weather if you are cooking or working at the tailgate.
I really love the set up and the price isn't bad at all. I just don't want it to overhang the bed. I am using a mid height RTT rack so it would overhang the bed by 3 in the rear. I am still considering it, but I am trying to find a hard shell that fits a little better.

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I really love the set up and the price isn't bad at all. I just don't want it to overhang the bed. I am using a mid height RTT rack so it would overhang the bed by 3 in the rear. I am still considering it, but I am trying to find a hard shell that fits a little better.
That's not that much overhang but I do hear you. Our SkyLux Bantam RTT (2-person) currently comes with the exact same accessories and features - it would fit perfectly. You'll lose some space if you have a need for it, but is space vs a little overhang. Our RTTs provide more capability, features, and setup flexibility for your money.

Also, we haven't promoted it yet but we're also offering a ruggedized matte black hardshell. We're offering a free upgrade to existing customers and those that order before April 1.

You can reach out directly if you have any other questions 1-888-585-1245 or [email protected]

Sponsored