MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
:sun:Welcome ALL Floridians!:sun:

I noticed there wasn’t a thread on Florida members in general. So I’ve made one!

From St. Augustine here!

Would love to put together a meet in the area!

Have not picked up my Gladiator YET but I do have and plan on keeping my JLU.

My JLU:

47F249A8-6E39-4592-8451-8D724A7BD390.jpeg
St. Aug as well..... First Stingrey in the area....Come wheel with Ancient City Jeepers..... A few Gladiators are now coming on board.....

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend area checking in.

2CD5DFEC-8E73-4AB0-851C-7477FEFBB55C.jpeg

Can’t make it to the trail this year. Plugging miles on the JT visiting family around the southeast.

00EE1A63-82E9-4A1A-BCA2-1A23163A7992.jpeg
Spazzyfry, come over for Jeep Beach in April.... we're doing the Track run Wed at 10 am on the Speedway.... I'll have my 3" Pro X kit on.... Damn thing is Jeep Beach is giving a Stingrey JT like ours with the same Pro X kit away at this years event.....

Last edited:

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Spazzyfry, come over for Jeep Beach in April.... we're doing the Track run Wed at 10 am on the Speedway.... I'll have my 3" Pro X kit on.... Damn thing is Jeep Beach is giving a Stingrey JT like ours with the same Pro X kit away this years event.....
Thanks for the invite, but I’m heading out to the San Juan and Orcas Islands. Time to slow down with the boys on a kayak trip out with the whales!

I will be heading over to Marianna in about a month for the Jeep Fest thing they’ve got going on, though. My dad’s coming down in his XJ and we’ll be camping for the weekend. Come on over!

Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the invite, but I’m heading out to the San Juan and Orcas Islands. Time to slow down with the boys on a kayak trip out with the whales!

I will be heading over to Marianna in about a month for the Jeep Fest thing they’ve got going on, though. My dad’s coming down in his XJ and we’ll be camping for the weekend. Come on over!
Sounds like a great trip! I might just do that one in Marianna.... been thinking of a trip to the limestone caves in Marianna again! If you have a link to the event, please post it..... Have my ACJ Club event here locally Feb. 1st and then doing Jeepin with Judd late Feb.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Sounds like a great trip! I might just do that one in Marianna.... been thinking of a trip to the limestone caves in Marianna again! If you have a link to the event, please post it..... Have my ACJ Club event here locally Feb. 1st and then doing Jeepin with Judd late Feb.
I had put up a thread in here a while back but didn't get much (any) feedback on it :CWL: I think people want BEACH if they're making the trip to Florida.

Their website is pretty poor and difficult to navigate, but I think it boils down to $45/Jeep (includes driver) and $15/passenger. Contact the location for camping/cabins.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...r-show-february-28-march-1-marianna-fl.25646/

http://4x4h2o.com/

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
St. Aug as well..... First Stingrey in the area....Come wheel with Ancient City Jeepers..... A few Gladiators are now coming on board.....
I have Family in St. Augustine. I was up there for Thanksgiving, only saw one other Gladiator. A red one

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have Family in St. Augustine. I was up there for Thanksgiving, only saw one other Gladiator. A red one
Mine was the third in St. Aug, now there's about 20-25 ....every color offered.....and one custom wrapped in Maroon.... Just saw a Hydro Blue Rubicon this am to complete the list. we have 6 now in our local club.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Welcome fellas!!