Gladiator, E300
PLEASE DELETE
Sponsored

Last edited:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Good looking Overland! Nice clean build. :rock:

TheF3Z

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD, 2021 Model 3 Performance
Looking good! :like:

I picked up the Fab Four Stubby bumper and really dig it. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest in picking up a Rubi non-steel bumper. Mine has just been sitting in the garage since the replacement went on.

TheF3Z

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD, 2021 Model 3 Performance
Still deciding on a winch but definitely dig the stubby look.

IMG_20200117_173344.jpg

Sponsored

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
I’m a bit late starting my Overland build thread. I’ll start with the pic I posted in the show-off thread when I picked up the vehicle on New Year’s Eve 2019 from Airpark Jeep in Scottsdale.

View attachment 57227

LOG:
123119 Bought from Airpark Jeep (Scottsdale, AZ)
010120 Bought Rubicon LE take-offs from @WhatExit?
010120 Rubicon LE take-off's installed along with a Mini Taser at Letzroll (Mesa, AZ)
010620 Rubber antenna + decals
010920 Sprayed bedliner
011620 Installed Bedrug
012220 Mopar Lift installed at Larry H. Miller Jeep (Avondale, AZ)
012220 BF Goodrich KO2 35's installed at Discount Tire (Scottsdale, AZ)

PLANNED (or at least thinking about):
- Wheels:
- On the lookout for a single Rubicon LE rim to use as a full-size spare to rotate....
- Or, may just replace all rims with a set of 5, and perhaps introduce a slight offset (~12-18mm)​
- Steel bumpers. Thinking Fabfour stubby front or a good local deal on a Rubicon bumper set.
- Winch. Leaning toward Warn, but not sure which model.
- Builtright Bedside Rack System
- Bed rack - not sure yet, though waiting to see Maximus-3 pricing and timing @Maximus-3 :)
- Rear side step after bed rack installation, not sure which - depends on steel rear bumper solution
- Bestop Sunrider
- Steering stabilizer and bracket - probably Mopar Fox
- Synergy Mfg front track bar and sector shaft brace
- LOOKING for:
- Rear underseat storage box take-off
- Rubicon front fender flare take-offs in white
- Swap black Freedom top with a white top​
Fab 4 has a steel bumper that has a side step on it.... but you need the Rubi housing for license plate lights and sensor housing. It is an awesome bumper...

12D3E3E8-B00B-42ED-ABF6-0F90AECC56AB.jpeg

6ECDC5F0-FBEB-44ED-A057-0FC784E76896.jpeg

4CB13168-2397-49EE-B904-9CE41301F248.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Bestop Sunrider installed!! This ought to be everyone’s first mod, at least if your weather permits.

92DECC00-BBE1-44C2-AB60-2FDDEC3DEB92.jpeg

C65FF249-9066-4C9D-91E8-FA5D299C5A68.jpeg

8891E7FD-340F-445F-B377-1703653591D0.jpeg
I just can't get past how the Sunrider top looks so unfinished, all piled up and looking crappy on the rear top.....

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I hear ya, but it’s hard to imagine making a better solution to fast open air without removing anything. My wife says the Gladiator is ugly as f&$k generally so I guess it fits well, so far as she’s concerned.

Looks aside, it works beautifully, especially on what was another perfect 68 degree winter day in Arizona.
I hear ya, but it’s hard to imagine making a better solution to fast open air without removing anything. My wife says the Gladiator is ugly as f&$k generally so I guess it fits well, so far as she’s concerned.

Looks aside, it works beautifully, especially on what was another perfect 68 degree winter day in Arizona.
And i hear you, loud and clear, on the functional aspect of the Sunrider.

Yours is looking great (even with the Sunrider)... i am looking forward to the finished version!

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I paid $400 for mine locally from someone who bought it but changed their mind. Worth every dollar that I paid but I would certainly consider an improved version.
I paid $400 for mine locally from someone who bought it but changed their mind. Worth every dollar that I paid but I would certainly consider an improved version.
One thing fun about a Jeep: the number of customizations available. Don't like what's available? Give it ten minutes.

Don't misunderstand: i am not breaking balls-- yours or anyone elses--on the Sunrider... only saying that it's not my particular cup of tea.

Sponsored

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Today, I had the Mopar lift and 35” KO2’s installed (at Larry H. Miller, Avondale and Discount Tire, Scottsdale, respectively) after much reading and hand wringing over the level versus lift, 35 versus 37, and 3.73 versus regear discussions. The KO2’s are mounted on the LE rims, no offset from stock. I’m quite pleased with how it has turned out so far, particularly with the Mopar Lift and 35” wheels.
I was told the 35" KO2s needed at least 8" wide rims and were too big for the stock LE rims. No problems though?

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Discount Tire didn’t see or mention any fitment concern, as it seemed to be within an acceptable range on their charts. So far, so good, but already thinking about 37’s. LOL
Nice. I only mentioned it as I'm jealous of the fact your tires don't stick out like most of the jeep builds on this forum..lol I have 35" KO2s, as well, but I specifically got wider rims, as I got a call from Tire Rack, after ordering, saying they couldn't be installed on the stock 7.5" LE rims. I'm starting to doubt that statement as I have a friend who mounted his 37" tires on his stock rims. So maybe even if you get 37" KO2s, you could still get away with mounting them on your LE rims..:like:
Sponsored