JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
35d45c1c-8ac7-4c90-99c8-29724669d4aa.png

Listen man, you've got places to go. Stuff to see.

You can't be wasting time stopping to find lunch. Hell, you may not even have enough time to stop by the side of the trail to grab a sandwich out of your $1000 cooler. What are you gonna do fold out the awning and dig out a chair too? Might as well.

It's OK. We've got this.

Strap a hoagie and a nanar to our Overhead MOLLE panel in your JT or JL and have those calories ready to slam down your gullet between trail obstacles. Nutrition on the go bud, it's the future :like:

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLOMP-PC.html

bee3e59c-994c-4137-b713-f14771807d6f.png

0170f3cc-4d9b-4e4e-bf50-1f5a724b55a1.png

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLOMP-PC.html
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I keep one hoagie on a ram mount arm to hold it so I can eat while driving and keep both hands on the wheel (no distracted driving tickets for me!). Your overhead molle panel is the perfect place to store the second one.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
I keep one hoagie on a ram mount arm to hold it so I can eat while driving and keep both hands on the wheel (no distracted driving tickets for me!). Your overhead molle panel is the perfect place to store the second one.
That's smart thinking, and safe!

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
You should offer a bundle deal on buying all the internal Molle Panels at the same time. I'll more thank likely get those 2 of those back area vertical panels and this horizontal panel when I order my JT.

Status
Not open for further replies.