First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Installed the AVS Bug deflector lightshield

avs_bug_deflector_lightshield.jpg
Like the mods you did, I'll start out with the small things first as you have done. Mine is still on order. Wondering if that bug and wind deflector will help with the windshield issues. I hear any small pea size stone that hits it and chips it will immediately run a crack throughout the windshield. I like that deflector, doesn't look half bad.

OP
OP
SleepyJeep

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Like the mods you did, I'll start out with the small things first as you have done. Mine is still on order. Wondering if that bug and wind deflector will help with the windshield issues. I hear any small pea size stone that hits it and chips it will immediately run a crack throughout the windshield. I like that deflector, doesn't look half bad.
Yeah, I figured I would start slow because there are a lot of products that I want are still in manufacturing and concept mode and people are still working on new mods for the JT. The bug deflector actually looks real nice, regarding how functional it is well - they say every Jeep owner goes through 3 windshields :CWL:.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepyJeep

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Nice place for a fire extinguisher. My Gobi came in Friday. My turn now.
Congrats on your Gobi! Yeah, modding it is a lot of fun to personalize it. I am doing it at my own pace and hopefully be done by the summer. That's the plan. I still have some parts that I haven't gotten around to install yet.

I am sure you are going to love your Gobi JT! :like:
Sponsored