Truck of the Year Package (AEH) released for 2020 Gladiator

OP
OP

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
If the Sport S comes with tow package then you probably can’t get Max Tow. Right?
It's an additional $995 MSRP with AEH pkg
upload_2020-1-29_14-19-29.png
Sponsored

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
It's an additional $995 MSRP with AEH pkg
upload_2020-1-29_14-19-29.png
So that puts the savings to 1740 savings on Sport S. I am hellbent on buying now, and even was at the dealer ready to go, but I just think I can find a much better deal in the coming months. My lease has 3 months left so I have the luxury of waiting if I wish.

JerForce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Is it possible to get this pricing from a dealer? The Jeep website does not allow you to choose this. There is currently a $2000 bonus cash for Sport S.

bonuscash.png

Mkcatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Why would I buy a Gladiator off the lot when this package is available and I can order the truck the way i want it?

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
This puts me in a tough spot. Yesterday, I made a deal over email for a Sport S Max Tow for 41750 OTD in Florida. I was going to buy it today. Puts the price of the truck at around 37500 with a 45000 sticker. As soon as I get home, I see the new package discount, and it would put the MSRP of this same truck to about 43500. It just seems the price keeps falling on these trucks. Now, I don’t know if I should go ahead and take the deal, or wait for a few months and order a truck with this new package discount.
I way over paid for this truck because I wanted it "right now". I do not regret it one bit. So the price just dropped for you! Seems awesome to me. You think those salesmen have any loyalty to you or your email? Take this to them and re negotiate the deal. If they don't oblige then walk. You'll get what you want and it'll all work out how its supposed to. Its kinda like having kids. You keep thinking I should wait till the time is right, I have more money, etc. The times never right. Just go for it.

Sponsored

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
I wish the online Jeep build tool showed this package...

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
FYI I sent a dealer the options I would want on an ordered Gladiator and they just let me know this morning that the truck of the year package is not available to order.
He is supposed to be calling someone to check on it but according to him it is not available at this time.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
It's on the Feb. order guide.

Sponsored

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It may be on the order guide but according to the dealer it “is not selectable at this time.”

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
It may be on the order guide but according to the dealer it “is not selectable at this time.”
Yes, I understood your post.

Good luck.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got an answer from the dealer, quotes from his email:

The reason for the "truck of the year package" not being available with your order is due to this being a manual transmission. They have a shortage of wiring harness's for the Overland edition with manual transmission being paired with the 8.4 inch touch screen.

We actually had another customer order that was already placed with the same scenario. That customer was notified to take the 7 inch screen or wait for the order for an extended period of time that they would not give an ETA for.

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
The reason for the "truck of the year package" not being available with your order is due to this being a manual transmission.
That's a bummer, I spoke to a dealer yesterday who said that TOTY package was indeed available to order, but I didn't bring up the manual transmission. Really hoping the actual truck of the year (Rubicon) gets some love too.

ridgebr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Has anyone actually been able to get a dealership to order the "Truck of the Year" (which now seems to be called the "Popular Equipment Package") package with the max tow option on a sport s. I am getting ready to place an order and have checked with 3 different dealerships and they all tell me its not possible. They are saying as soon as they add the Max Tow Package it removes the "Popular Equipment Package"
Sponsored