Sponsored

Rubicon FAIR PRICE

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
All- a little help would be much appreciated! I have been researching the Gladiator for awhile now and finally want to make the big purchase!

A short and sweet question/answer- what is a fair price for a fully loaded Rubicon?

I am a first time buyer... full disclosure- switching from LR Defenders, which I was tired of being stranded on the road all the time
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
fully loaded
This seems to mean different things to different people. Fully loaded is $63K msrp. That what you meant?

The build I want is nearly $58K, but I wouldn't call it fully loaded, but some would. Lately it seems the best $ off a JTR is $6-7K. Maybe $8K+ on an LE.

Sako458Lott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
All- a little help would be much appreciated! I have been researching the Gladiator for awhile now and finally want to make the big purchase!

A short and sweet question/answer- what is a fair price for a fully loaded Rubicon?

I am a first time buyer... full disclosure- switching from LR Defenders, which I was tired of being stranded on the road all the time
For me it’s around 52k Before shipping/tax/title/fee on one with a 63k msrp. I have one on order from Chrysler of Culpeper. Take a look on their website. No hassle pricing.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I think Jeep changes the configurations to prevent a apples = apples comparison. I've seen numerous awesome youtube videos showing features/options that no longer exist. Sort of a shell game
No they don’t. I can’t think of a feature removed from the JT. Some have been promised but have not yet been made available, but not removed.
Sponsored