First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
According to the tape measure, on the truck they are just over 37" between the outer tread blocks. This is at 33psi.
Spare fits ... in the truck bed :) i tried to get it under the bed, but it hits on the hitch and sway bar/ rear track bar. I'm wondering if the Rock Krawler Pro-X triangulated 4 link would solve that problem - and deflating the tire.

Do you know the exact tire size on the 38's? Are they more like 37's? Does the spare fit?
Sponsored

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone. We are heading up to NorCal for a Trail Run on the Weekend of the 24th. Looking to do something Sunday the 26th. Location is TBD because of the snow or no snow
1f642.png
:) We will post Location info when it gets a little bit closer. All Rigs welcome.

If you want to come, post here and we will send invite.

For those of you that would like to meet us, we be at ReadyLift in El Dorado Hills on the 24th at 1pm.

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I may be interested, would like more details.
its looking like we going to hit Eagle Lakes off of HWY 80.. Depending on snow of course... If you havent been its a good run... will be posting group invite before the 15th....

Sponsored

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
According to the tape measure, on the truck they are just over 37" between the outer tread blocks. This is at 33psi.
Spare fits ... in the truck bed :) i tried to get it under the bed, but it hits on the hitch and sway bar/ rear track bar. I'm wondering if the Rock Krawler Pro-X triangulated 4 link would solve that problem - and deflating the tire.
Did you ever try airing spare down or come up with solution?

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
Did you ever try airing spare down or come up with solution?
Yeah, I tried airing it down but there was no way it was going to fit unless it was absolutely flat.
Since I rotate my tires every 2-3k miles I just leave the spare in my garage. When get my RLD canopy ill mount the tire inside for trips. Also considering getting a swing away bumper, but we'll see.
I might try it again when I get the Rock Krawler pro X rear kit.

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I tried airing it down but there was no way it was going to fit unless it was absolutely flat.
Since I rotate my tires every 2-3k miles I just leave the spare in my garage. When get my RLD canopy ill mount the tire inside for trips. Also considering getting a swing away bumper, but we'll see.
I might try it again when I get the Rock Krawler pro X rear kit.
ya we had to mod the exhaust, and take out the spare tire shield to get our 37 to fit... going to suck when we go to 38's def wont fit

Sponsored

Diaster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Teacher-Retired Firefighter
Hey guys, we are up in Sacramento area, waiting on our LE.....
I have a home in Sacramento, but moved to the place in San Jose... so much cooler here. considering renting out the house in a Sac. and staying in a San Jose a while. Great places to wheel from sac area. Gates and mix canyon near Vacaville on Blue Ridge, check it out

Diaster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Teacher-Retired Firefighter
San Jose, near Santana Row

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
We're also in San Jose - the West Evergreen area. Looking for some dirt roads to try out the 4WD stuff, without damaging the truck!

dguy535

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Launch Edition, 2017 Dodge Durango, 2001 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Customer Service Manager
I'm in West San Jose also, sortof near Santana Row. Would be good to get a group together to head down to Hollister now that it's open again.
Sponsored