Sponsored

Project Shark Bait

Is it better/easier to have everything in the first three posts or a new post every time

• Total voters

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Ughhhh business trip got extended another couple of weeks. The wait is killing me!
It's killing us too! We want to see pics of the transformation!!

You should quit your job. ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
TylereWithAnE

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well finally got back from my trip. Still no rear springs :crying:.

But got a little impatient...
IMG_20200204_175658.jpg

OP
OP
TylereWithAnE

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
FINALLLYYY got some tracking info on the rear springs. Should be here Tuesday of next week. Over 2 months of waiting for the lift...

Sponsored

HydroLifeAZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Max Tow, 2002 Honda S2000
Occupation
AirForce
Rebeloffroad 4.5in coilover lift installed! Custom bed rack is next... hopefully
IMG_20200215_120252.jpg
HOLY Sh%&$^ that looks Incredible!!! What wheel and tire setup are you running? I plan on going with the Rock Krawler 3.0inch Max travel with 17 inch wheels and 37s. I have a hydro blue gladiator as well I think the bronze wheel combo is absolutely killer! Ming if I ask how much that suspension setup ran you $ wise?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TylereWithAnE

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
HOLY Sh%&$^ that looks Incredible!!! What wheel and tire setup are you running? I plan on going with the Rock Krawler 3.0inch Max travel with 17 inch wheels and 37s. I have a hydro blue gladiator as well I think the bronze wheel combo is absolutely killer! Ming if I ask how much that suspension setup ran you $ wise?
Thanks!! They are DV8 883 17s and Patagonia 37x12.5

For the Rebel kit and MetalCloak control arms it's was probably around $5,500.

OP
OP
TylereWithAnE

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I know this is like a dumb question but does the coilover kit void your warranty
Anything stock is unless it's suspected to be caused by the after market add one. So like my driveshaft that probably won't last long depending on how flexy I get wouldn't be covered.

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
needs better quality rubber put on it after spending the extra suspension $,thought patagonias were problematic

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I have ran a couple sets of Milestar Patagonias and ran them to almost slick and had no problems
needs better quality rubber put on it after spending the extra suspension $,thought patagonias were problematic[/QUOT
needs better quality rubber put on it after spending the extra suspension $,thought patagonias were problematic
I have ran a couple sets of Milestar Patagonias to almost slick and not one issue with either set. In my opinion its the best tire on the market for the price. I plan to run them on my JT once the stock tires are done. They are quiet, pull good in different terrain and don't break the bank as bad. Unless Milestar has changed something I am not aware of that screws with the quality of the tire, I think the Patagonias is a great choice of tire.
Sponsored