Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
whats the brand of that bumper,i like it
That's the Road Armor Stealth rear winch bumper. Here it is installed, with my 4 rear marker lights (functions as running, brake and turns) and diffused backup lights.

20200201_170852.jpg
20200201_170900.jpg
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
That's the Road Armor Stealth rear winch bumper. Here it is installed, with my 4 rear marker lights (functions as running, brake and turns) and diffused backup lights.

20200201_170852.jpg
20200201_170900.jpg
Yo that is awesome man,i love the rear winch feature,ive been searching for that bumper since i forgot cause ive seen a video of sema and i saw a whole bunch of gladiators and that bumper jsut impressed me,but thanks for giving me the brand and model man,i really appreciate it.I love it even more since its based from texas as well

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Dang, you really want me to get those wheels! Haha. I'll have to let that sink in. I'm currently running out of cash, as the first payment is coming due.
Sorry, I'm way behind in this thread and trying to catch back up to the current comments, but I saw this in the lot in Michigan back in October.

Screenshot_20200216-221145_QuickPic.jpg

Sponsored

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
Sorry, I'm way behind in this thread and trying to catch back up to the current comments, but I saw this in the lot in Michigan back in October.

Screenshot_20200216-221145_QuickPic.jpg
I've been looking like crazy for bed roll bars but haven't found anything I like or anything like what's in that picture. The white wheels looks great with the white truck. Not sure how they'd look with tmy red. But, I've just bought it and I've got plenty of time to figure it all out (Not that I've let that slow me down).

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Not sure if a front license plate is required now even after reading that it wasn't or wasn't expressly illegal on the dmv website. I read that someone got a ticket for it recently as well as no mudflaps on one of the local jeep facebook groups. I decided to get one of those hinged license plate mounts and put it on over the weekend. I'll take additional pics later but this is the model.

I had to remove the fair-lead first before installing, but it went on easily and seems to work nicely. This is the listing in Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4AKOEB/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if a front license plate is required now even after reading that it wasn't or wasn't expressly illegal on the dmv website. I read that someone got a ticket for it recently as well as no mudflaps on one of the local jeep facebook groups. I decided to get one of those hinged license plate mounts and put it on over the weekend. I'll take additional pics later but this is the model.

I had to remove the fair-lead first before installing, but it went on easily and seems to work nicely. This is the listing in Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4AKOEB/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Good thing in my area of texas it isnt required to run a front license plate even though there's alot of people with front license plate the police has never stopped us in our JT and my sisters JK and neither my moms scion XB

Sponsored

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Good thing in my area of texas it isnt required to run a front license plate even though there's alot of people with front license plate the police has never stopped us in our JT and my sisters JK and neither my moms scion XB
Better safe than sorry... I hate fix-it tickets. Also having this kinda adds a little protection from the elements, so i don't have a bunch of gunk collecting up in the winch. Spring break-up and wet months can get pretty messy around here. An added benefit-I have vet plates, and people tend to be a little more considerate when i get into accidents ;)

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Better safe than sorry... I hate fix-it tickets. Also having this kinda adds a little protection from the elements, so i don't have a bunch of gunk collecting up in the winch. Spring break-up and wet months can get pretty messy around here. An added benefit-I have vet plates, and people tend to be a little more considerate when i get into accidents ;)
Ahhhh i see, and also not a bad idea of the winch and stuff not getting messy and also about you being a veteran,And also Thank you so very much for your service of serving our country :D

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Temporary tent setup finished

20200217_162933.jpg
20200217_163006.jpg
20200217_163054.jpg

Eventually this will be mounted onto a Diamondback HD cover.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy