First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Some of the descriptions for these covers are confusing....

Do any of them support any combo of: 1) hard top on or off....2) freedom panels on or off...3)doors on or off?
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Any info on anything other then the mopar cover? I want one more of a deterrent to keep the neighborhood teenagers the hell out of my truck if I leave it naked at night. I have lots of stuff under the back seat & Rx sunglasses in the center console that I would rather not walk off. The Mopar one from the description seems a bit lighter weight then I want. Also leaving a gap at the doors if the hard top is on is kinda no bueno as well.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Got my RainGear cover in. It is the one for having the light bar on top. As expected, the accommodation for the light bar is just extra material and not a quasi-compartment. Without a lightbar this will most likely sag under water weight no matter how tightly you cinch it down (speaking from experience of trying to use a tarp to cover an outdoor cage). It is also really heavy, so that doesnt help either. Didnt see any straps to tie down the windshield flap to the hood loops like the instructions said.
Jeep Gladiator Cab Rain Cover?? 3AAD044D-01F5-4ACB-AAA8-B00D1CA2BE3D

pic is with roof and doors on. So will be even more material with them off

Given how large and heavy this is, it will not be a quick or pleasant application during raining conditions, but it beats a soaked interior. And not pleasant to get back into its storage bag, dry or wet. Just the nature of using such a heavy material

overall: satisfied with it

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
It can be used with the Top off/doors off, or roof/freedom panels on with doors off (pic).

Jeep Gladiator Cab Rain Cover?? Rain Gear

Sponsored

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, that could be left over info for a different model cover

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
I wish they did have something for the front, it would help a good bit when a light bar isn't installed on that version of the cover
Agree, maybe you can find some type of light foam/molding to fill the void when in use, install a light bar, or sell/trade it in order to get a cover w/o the light bar option..

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agree, maybe you can find some type of light foam/molding to fill the void when in use, install a light bar, or sell/trade it in order to get a cover w/o the light bar option..
Or just get a light bar. I think in these circumstances (rain covers being in short supply due to the China virus) the usual "lockers before lightbars" is excused.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I know why a cover is needed because my wife I went out to supper one night with my 04 Rubicon I had before and it rained cats and dogs while out and everything got drenched with doors and windows out. Good thing is I had the carpet out, floor plugs out and rhino coated floors but had some wet butt's getting home. We did survive but if your going to cover the cab why not just get a waterproof cover to cover the whole vehicle. What's the benefit of only covering the cab?

My Jeep likes my money

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know why a cover is needed because my wife I went out to supper one night with my 04 Rubicon I had before and it rained cats and dogs while out and everything got drenched with doors and windows out. Good thing is I had the carpet out, floor plugs out and rhino coated floors but had some wet butt's getting home. We did survive but if your going to cover the cab why not just get a waterproof cover to cover the whole vehicle. What's the benefit of only covering the cab?

My Jeep likes my money
Cover takes up less space for storage. Less material to man-handle, the cover is VERY heavy duty material and it's enough fun getting it over the cab on a hot humid day with an incomming storm (or even already raining) without having extra material to worry about.

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
not a fan of huge logos, would the rain gear work if flipped inside out?

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
The material is a little more smooth on the inside, but it should work fine inside out..

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It can be used with the Top off/doors off, or roof/freedom panels on with doors off (pic).

Jeep Gladiator Cab Rain Cover?? Rain Gear
Just curious does it come made out of two different material or is it just the lighting. Your material looks different than @PyrPatriot does. It could just be me. I'm wanting one but they are out out of stock currently. The one for no light bar seems like a firmer fit.

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
It should be the same material. His cover has more material so it can fit a light bar. I like the Rain Gear better than the Mopar....Because it can be used (when no doors) with the top on or off. The Mopar rain cover is designed to be used with the top off only.
Sponsored