Sponsored

BILLET SILVER Gladiator JT Club

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
The Billet Silver looks great on the beaches of Nags Head and Kill Devil Hills NC (Outer Banks).

05AEB634-D86D-4C65-8FA6-2564CE4578E6.jpeg

6096BA3D-1DDC-40DF-856B-33E14CC08909.jpeg
Awesome looking rig! My wife and I love taking our kids to see the wild horses in Corolla when we make the trip every other year. What size tires, lift etc... are you running?
Sponsored

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Awesome looking rig! My wife and I love taking our kids to see the wild horses in Corolla when we make the trip every other year. What size tires, lift etc... are you running?
We also luv riding with horses in Corolla. The tires are 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers with stock LE wheels and the Mopar 2” lift kit. I had the dealer install the tires, lift kit and winch before I picked it up. I’ve added over 40 upgrades since bringing her home. I have three more upgrade shipments arriving this week.

Sponsored

Dejay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK RIPP / 2020 JT Gladiator LE Billet Silver
The Billet Silver looks great on the beaches of Nags Head and Kill Devil Hills NC (Outer Banks).

05AEB634-D86D-4C65-8FA6-2564CE4578E6.jpeg

6096BA3D-1DDC-40DF-856B-33E14CC08909.jpeg
Sweet ride! I will be picking up my LE in a few hours after over a month of waiting on some upgrades to be completed myself! I’ve been looking at the Baja Designs round lights and just seen yours on your JT. Do you like them? On the bumper, are they the LP9’s, if no, what ones? Did you wire them into the aux switches? I’ve read they have the yellow backlight, low beam and high beam. Anything you can tell me about likes, dislikes, functionality would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been buying small things for well over a month to add to the JT. It’s going to be a busy weekend!

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Sweet ride! I will be picking up my LE in a few hours after over a month of waiting on some upgrades to be completed myself! I’ve been looking at the Baja Designs round lights and just seen yours on your JT. Do you like them? On the bumper, are they the LP9’s, if no, what ones? Did you wire them into the aux switches? I’ve read they have the yellow backlight, low beam and high beam. Anything you can tell me about likes, dislikes, functionality would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been buying small things for well over a month to add to the JT. It’s going to be a busy weekend!
Congratulations! I know you will enjoy your LE. Yes the lights are the Baja Designs LP9’s. Yes I wired them to the auxiliary switches. The LP 9’s do not have the back light or a low beam. The LP6’s do have the backlights and low beam. I read several posts regarding the wiring of the LP6’s and you can not connect them to the auxiliary switches. I have 4 Jeeps. We are a Jeep family. All of them have a slightly different light set up. We have Rigged Industry, Stedi, KC and BD. The BDs are my favorites. Solid construction, powerful, good hardware and easy installation. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Dejay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK RIPP / 2020 JT Gladiator LE Billet Silver
Congratulations! I know you will enjoy your LE. Yes the lights are the Baja Designs LP9’s. Yes I wired them to the auxiliary switches. The LP 9’s do not have the back light or a low beam. The LP6’s do have the backlights and low beam. I read several posts regarding the wiring of the LP6’s and you can not connect them to the auxiliary switches. I have 4 Jeeps. We are a Jeep family. All of them have a slightly different light set up. We have Rigged Industry, Stedi, KC and BD. The BDs are my favorites. Solid construction, powerful, good hardware and easy installation. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks for the quick response! I really like the look of the BD LP9’s on the front bumper vs a light bar. 4 Jeeps awesome! This will be number two for me. I have a 2009 JKU Rubicon, 3.8 with a RIPP Supercharger. I do believe I have an addiction to buying Jeep stuff! Additional lights maybe after tax refund! I’m leaning towards a rack system to transport Kayaks for the next purchase.

Sponsored

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I joined the club this past Saturday. I was driving a black Rubicon but quickly tired of the maintenance so I swung a deal on a billet silver. I was originally planning on buying a Firecracker Red but after seeing it again close up and personal, I decided it wasn't a color for me so I bailed on the deal. Lucky for me I had another dealer as a backup plan. It came down between a granite crystal metallic and the billet silver. I had a granite JK before and granite is dark like black so I thought silver was a better choice for me. I'm very happy with the choice.
60229691866__5A9A56CA-7F35-4B8A-ACD6-A72E50E3A017.JPG
I joined the club this past Saturday. I was driving a black Rubicon but quickly tired of the maintenance so I swung a deal on a billet silver. I was originally planning on buying a Firecracker Red but after seeing it again close up and personal, I decided it wasn't a color for me so I bailed on the deal. Lucky for me I had another dealer as a backup plan. It came down between a granite crystal metallic and the billet silver. I had a granite JK before and granite is dark like black so I thought silver was a better choice for me. I'm very happy with the choice.
60229691866__5A9A56CA-7F35-4B8A-ACD6-A72E50E3A017.JPG
We were similarly looking at a firecracker red, almost put in an order. After seeing it over and over again it just wasn’t for our personality to get one. Then thought about buying a sting gray off the lot. Later just went with a billet silver... the JT really looks great in this color!

1B13FA19-4977-497F-B271-6EC3343798D0.jpeg