Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
So to make a long story short haha I needed a pickup ordered my gladiator rubicon unfortunately it was on that train that wrecked with all the gladiators on it last summer.
Dealer was a total dick about hooking me up with a deal on the ones they currently had on the lot even after I had found a dealer in Maryland offering insane discounts they wouldn’t even price match.

Unfortunately I live in comifornia so I have only a few states I can buy from such as az, fla. anyone know of any dealers in Az that’s offering good discounts on their gladiators.

In the meantime I have the worse case of buyers remorse And am now stuck with a tacoma trd pro that I trader my JLUR in for last August. Worse decision ever made in my life so it’s time to rectify my bad decision It’s a nice truck but honestly toyotas are definitely not all that and just suck compared to jeeps lol
I have dealt with Jim Click in Tucson and had great experiences. I would sign up for the Tread lightly membership and get the affiliate discount which is $500 off dealer invoice price. I bought mine this way. There is some great wheeling between there and CA.
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Satisfaction with the JT is also lower than the Wrangler

According to cars.com there are about 344 used 2019-2020 JLs, but there are 482 used JTs. Considering more JLs sold in Q4 than the 3 quarters the JT was sold in 2019, there should be more used JLs for sale. But that isnt the case and it looks like more folks are ditching the JT after buying what few that were sold

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase

According to cars.com there are about 344 used 2019-2020 JLs, but there are 482 used JTs. Considering more JLs sold in Q4 than the 3 quarters the JT was sold in 2019, there should be more used JLs for sale. But that isnt the case and it looks like more folks are ditching the JT after buying what few that were sold
Hopefully at some point hard top prices will be decent. My only regret is not getting one. The soft top just looks horribly feminine folded back.

Bowerss2

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 1980 Chevrolet Corvette, 1930 Ford Roadster Pickup, 1930 Ford Station Wagon, 1930 Ford Phaeton, and an awesome 2004 Ford E-250 (the dangerwagon)
Hopefully at some point hard top prices will be decent. My only regret is not getting one. The soft top just looks horribly feminine folded back.
I hear you,

I got the dual top group because I couldn't decide. And also buying them separately… they are a bit proud of them $$$ I am hoping for a better looking aftermarket soft top to come on the market.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I hear you,

I got the dual top group because I couldn't decide. And also buying them separately… they are a bit proud of them $$$ I am hoping for a better looking aftermarket soft top to come on the market.
My Gladiator was an impulse buy. It has grown on me but the top has not.

Sponsored

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
So far I am happy with the soft top and the hard top is in the basement. I am also happy with my new adventure, the Gladiator. It has a somewhat different set of compromises, slightly different strong points. A dozen years ago, there was a lot of hand wringing about 2-door vs. 4-door Wranglers.

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White

When I run this search I have 13 used JT's within 100 miles of me and 440 JL's...maybe its a northeast thing but doesn't look like many people ditching them up here.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
When I run this search I have 13 used JT's within 100 miles of me and 440 JL's...maybe its a northeast thing but doesn't look like many people ditching them up here.
Region certainly plays a role. expand to 500 miles.
Sponsored