Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
I joined Tread Lightly shortly after posting in here and did let my dealer know. I basically just sent him over the options I wanted on my order and asked what they can do below invoice. I'll start the game and see who comes out on top and that's who I will order with.
Sponsored

fourlow78

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 J10, '20 Gladiator Rubicon, '62 Ford Fairlane
Vehicle Showcase
The dealer I'm talking with says there is a $75 fee to use the tread lightly discount? Any one heard of this?
Normal. Listed in the program description I believe. The dealership I dealt with was straight forward about the $75 fee.

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Folks, I just got my control number, but it says it expires on 01-02-2020. I also got a $500 FCU US LLC offer, but it expired on 01/02/2020 and the dealer said that it had to be ACTIVE when I get the vehicle (which won't be until Feb some time).
Any idea how this is supposed to really work? I placed the order, and they said they would honor this treadlightly offer, but not sure now since the offer also is 01/02/2020.

raft

First Name
raft
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Folks, I just got my control number, but it says it expires on 01-02-2020. I also got a $500 FCU US LLC offer, but it expired on 01/02/2020 and the dealer said that it had to be ACTIVE when I get the vehicle (which won't be until Feb some time).
Any idea how this is supposed to really work? I placed the order, and they said they would honor this treadlightly offer, but not sure now since the offer also is 01/02/2020.
when did you sign up ? I am about to sign up but don't wan't to deal with some yearly glitch...

Sponsored

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
when did you sign up ? I am about to sign up but don't wan't to deal with some yearly glitch...
I signed up in December, got the paperwork for it about 7 days later. Made copies and brought it up to the dealer after I got the number from treadlightly. STILL don't know if they will honor the $500 one I got, but we will see.

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
For anyone interested, I signed up for TL online. Within 24hrs, they emailed me a digital membership letter with the TL company code. Immediately, I was able to use this info on the FCA Affiliates page to generate a control number, which appears to be the "coupon code."

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Is this example correct?

Invoice is $50K.
1% below invoice (discount) = $500.
Cost to join = $100.
Cost to use = $75.
Net savings = $325.

Route53

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Anyone try and and use their treadlightly membership and get a control number lately? As i'm trying to pull the control number and select the gladiator it doesn't show up under Jeep models. I'm wondering if the Gladiator has been discontinued....
Jeep Gladiator FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program) Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.17.04 AM

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Yeah I might not renew mine...

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
This isn't good. So much for saving $500. :headbang:

Route53

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Maybe @JeepCares can provide some info on the eligibility of the Gladiator in the Tread Lightly affiliate program.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Do we need to have the affiliate code when we order or when we pickup the Jeep? I am ordering in the next week or so, but won't pick up until July or August.

Route53

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Looks like the Gladiator is not eligible at this time.
Sponsored