HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club

20HBPJT

First Name
Ariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I just bought a Sport S with Max Tow on Sat so if they did, which I doubt, that increases the resale of the one I bought for sure.
The Jeep website just changed it for the sport.

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The Jeep website just changed it for the sport.
Hmmmm, well my research showed only the Sport S can get the Max Tow package. It wouldn't show up under the regular Sport. Wonder if they are taking away the Max Tow all together or just making the other JTs with 4.10 gears and the extras.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Hmmmm, well my research showed only the Sport S can get the Max Tow package. It wouldn't show up under the regular Sport. Wonder if they are taking away the Max Tow all together or just making the other JTs with 4.10 gears and the extras.
The max tow package was available on sport and sport s then Jeep took it off the base sport for some reason unknown

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The max tow package was available on sport and sport s then Jeep took it off the base sport for some reason unknown
When I was looking around I never saw a base Sport with that package. Even when I used the builder on their web site it was only an option with the Sport S so I don't know. I don't see them getting rid of the max tow package though, but I'm surprised it's not offered on the Rubicon.

20HBPJT

First Name
Ariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
When I was looking around I never saw a base Sport with that package. Even when I used the builder on their web site it was only an option with the Sport S so I don't know. I don't see them getting rid of the max tow package though, but I'm surprised it's not offered on the Rubicon.
Here’s mine.

F93A1757-D017-4B6C-8B50-1996E8207E3A.jpeg

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Rubicons already have basically the max tow package . They have the 410 gears tow max at 7k due to added weight it's not at the 7650 like the sport s. That and slightly larger tires

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Rubicons already have basically the max tow package . They have the 410 gears tow max at 7k due to added weight it's not at the 7650 like the sport s. That and slightly larger tires
Sport S is slightly lighter than the Rubicon allowing it to haul that extra 160lbs or so. The draw for me with the Sport S and Max Tow was the 4.10 gears. I can't afford a Rubicon, but getting everything I wanted except the lockers for $36k just made way more sense and cost way less. I've already started replacing Things like shocks and coil springs with take off Rubicon parts and that's more important to me than a sticker on the hood.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
What are the best accent colors to go with Hydro Blue? And how much looks good vs tacky?

I'm getting a bare metal bed rack powder coated. Now is the time to decide if I'm going with an accent. I may just go with a black that matches the fender flares, but I might get parts of it powder coated in an accent color that I carry through other parts ... maybe on wheels, inner fenders, tow hooks, badging, etc.

I think I might post a survey on the forum. In the mean time, what colors would best accent Hydro Blue?

red?
orange?
chrome?
bronze?
white?
'firetruck' green?

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
What are the best accent colors to go with Hydro Blue? And how much looks good vs tacky?

I'm getting a bare metal bed rack powder coated. Now is the time to decide if I'm going with an accent. I may just go with a black that matches the fender flares, but I might get parts of it powder coated in an accent color that I carry through other parts ... maybe on wheels, inner fenders, tow hooks, badging, etc.

I think I might post a survey on the forum. In the mean time, what colors would best accent Hydro Blue?

red?
orange?
chrome?
bronze?
white?
'firetruck' green?
Personally, I think the black as a secondary color with a few red accents looks pretty cool. Bronze would be cool on the wheels.

OP
OP
DMoney

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Man! Can't wait to order mine. It's going to be a while longer for me. Little bit of a financial setback.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
A few photos from this past weekend when it was clean.

0388053E-FB6B-409E-A1AA-D4D7E497D6F9.jpeg

C08B80C9-7F31-43AB-BD06-378083B40897.jpeg

27EE6AD9-2A78-41F9-ABF0-DFD89EB36D8A.jpeg

1F5AC9A2-FF77-485D-8494-5B54EF6D85D9.jpeg