Procharger

TPiz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2019 JL Rubicon
I have the same experience. Over 2.5k punch provides a 7PSI boost shot unleashing the beast. Great to have on tap when you need it. I'll get a pic of my gauge mounted windshield top left to the grab handle.
Any shot of the gauge yet? I'm working on getting a procharger myself.
Sponsored

TPiz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apologize for the delay. Here it is.

14BD04C1-E286-465F-AEE8-298F122FAAC1.jpeg
Looks like a good spot to mount it. And it looks clean. I'm thinking of mounting in the center dash tray...or one of those vent options.

TPiz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update on the performance of the Procharger? Just want some updated feedback before pulling the trigger.

Zarp

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Any update on the performance of the Procharger? Just want some updated feedback before pulling the trigger.
I would 100% do it again. It's all the power I want when I want it. Gas mileage is 10.9 after 2000 miles with 35's.

Sponsored

TPiz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would 100% do it again. It's all the power I want when I want it. Gas mileage is 10.9 after 2000 miles with 35's.
So it's not going to increase gas mileage (which isn't why you installed a supercharger) and I'm sure you aren't driving it like a grandma either (again, the reason to not get a supercharger).

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
where in VA are you?
I might like to take a look if that’s,OK...

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ

Destro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Boosted 4cy daily. Former: '15 Grand Cherokee Overland Future: 2021? Gladiator
While not a complete walk through, here is an idea of the kit and what it takes to get installed. At 3:30 is where they open the contents and show you the layout of the kit. The instruction booklet is amazing, seriously.

Sponsored

grad2004cca

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator/2006 Jeep TJ Truck Conversion
While not a complete walk through, here is an idea of the kit and what it takes to get installed. At 3:30 is where they open the contents and show you the layout of the kit. The instruction booklet is amazing, seriously.

My dealership works closely with the Goonzquad guys. They are some cool dudes and are down to earth. Their builds are pretty solid. They have been coming to the dealership for the past 6-8 weeks getting parts and help with check engine lights on their Rubicon Gladiator rebuild. I talked to them about their use of Procharger equipment. They really like the procharger on their Poliz Car build so went with it on the Gladiator. After meeting them and looking at their setup I decided to pull the trigger. I am installing mine next weekend as long as I get my PCM back in time.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Sorry to bump the old'ish thread.

SO I'm on the fence...... Rubicon with the EcoDiesel OR a Mojave 3.6 with a Procharger. I love boost, but the torque, MPGs and maintaining the warranty of the diesel are appealing.

Of note, my current daily is a '10 Tahoe PPV which has a FBO built 5.3 I did last year. I have an iron block 6.0 thats going to become a iron block 6.2 LSA with a Procharger. My current build on my PPV has gears, pretty big cam and a 3200 Billet stall from Circle D; and I can still get 22mpgs on the highway if I keep it under 75mph.

I have had my '19 JLUR 2.0T for 2 years now. Around town I can get 26-28mpgs and highway I got 17.7 on my way back from OBX yesterday. I KNOW these are bricks on wheels, but it would be nice to get at least 20mpgs.

Looking for thoughts and opinions............ Diesel Rubicon or gasser Mojave with a Prochager. I know I really love having the boost out on the sand when pulling out Silverados and F150s LOL

Cheers Mates!

Zarp

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Sorry to bump the old'ish thread.

SO I'm on the fence...... Rubicon with the EcoDiesel OR a Mojave 3.6 with a Procharger. I love boost, but the torque, MPGs and maintaining the warranty of the diesel are appealing.

Of note, my current daily is a '10 Tahoe PPV which has a FBO built 5.3 I did last year. I have an iron block 6.0 thats going to become a iron block 6.2 LSA with a Procharger. My current build on my PPV has gears, pretty big cam and a 3200 Billet stall from Circle D; and I can still get 22mpgs on the highway if I keep it under 75mph.

I have had my '19 JLUR 2.0T for 2 years now. Around town I can get 26-28mpgs and highway I got 17.7 on my way back from OBX yesterday. I KNOW these are bricks on wheels, but it would be nice to get at least 20mpgs.

Looking for thoughts and opinions............ Diesel Rubicon or gasser Mojave with a Prochager. I know I really love having the boost out on the sand when pulling out Silverados and F150s LOL

Cheers Mates!
I’ve had both. Unfortunately the gasser met an untimely demise in a fire but I got a couple thousand miles on it before replacing it with the diesel. I couldn’t be happier with the diesel. Some benefits include 20mpg on 37’s vs 10mpg on 35’s, more power at lower revs, no extra oil or belts, no catch can for all the oil it spewed, lower cost, and higher reliability.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I’ve had both. Unfortunately the gasser met an untimely demise in a fire but I got a couple thousand miles on it before replacing it with the diesel. I couldn’t be happier with the diesel. Some benefits include 20mpg on 37’s vs 10mpg on 35’s, more power at lower revs, no extra oil or belts, no catch can for all the oil it spewed, lower cost, and higher reliability.
Thank you for your review. Definitely has me thinking harder about the diesel option now

STLMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 20 JLU, 900whp C6
I upgraded the blower on my vette and now have this D1SC collecting dust. Wonder what I should do with it.
Jeep Gladiator Procharger 20211221_221012[1]
Sponsored