Sponsored

Anying running the ORACLE 7" High Powered LED Headlights?

Beastmaster

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, 1943 Willys MB and a Ural M70 mototcycle
Looking for input on my LED headlight decision here.

I've done lots of research and have decided that LED replacement bulbs and LED reflector lights aren't for me so that narrows it down to projector bulbs. In fact the OEM lights are pretty good projectors but really expensive. I won't say that money is no issue but I'm willing to pay for quality, I just want to make sure my money is well spent.

I know the JTs have 9" headlights but 7" headlights go way back to the very first Jeeps. Everyone is talking about the 9" ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Projector Headlights. Well, I'm not really a fan of halo lights and I have the DRLs on the fenders so that's not something I'm looking for.

I see the Oracle Web site is selling their 7" lights with adapters for out 9" housings so this brings me to my question: Does anyone have experience with these lights? They look like what I need and I wouldn't get them with the halos. They are a helava lot cheaper than the Oculus and OEM lights.

Does anyone have any thoughts on these?
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thanks for your interest in the High Powered lights! We get lots of great feedback on these for their rugged design and light improvement so a great wallet-friendly choice. If you want the premium illumination that the 9" Oculus provides, you do have the option to just not wire up the halo if you don't want that feature! Best of both worlds...or maybe this reply will bump up your thread for someone who has personal insight on the 7" :like:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
You can also looks at the King Kong 7" Led Headlights. They look about as close to stock as you can get and they have a nice cutoff. If I get tired of the Hikari Bulbs I put on mine then I'm going that route. Loyo lights sells them and I've ordered from them and used some of their lights on my JKU I had and had no issues. I ordered the foglights for my JT from them and am super happy with them. Just another suggestion.

http://m.loyolight.com/jeep-light/jeep-headlight/jeep-jl-led-headlight.html

MVIMG_20200302_185013.jpg

Picture of the fogs I ordered above.

I think I was quoted around $225 for the King Kong Headlights , adapters so they will fit the JT and Foglights. I ended up ordering some Halos for my buddies jeep and passing on the King Kongs for now in favor of Hikari Led bulbs to maintain the stock look of the headlights. Only paid $30 for the fogs by doing that.

MVIMG_20200403_203049.jpg

MVIMG_20200313_212614.jpg

MVIMG_20200313_211207.jpg
Sponsored