Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
that GPS automatic tire size calibration looks interesting! and a great idea.
Yeah, one of the reasons I was considering it but I was able to get mine dead on with the JScan based on Google map speedo, a download GPS speedo and one of those radar things on the side of the road. If the ECRI had more features available I would of been all over it. But the changing for Leds and other features on the JScan sold me on it. Sucks because the ECRI is a start up company and I would of liked to helped him out.
Sponsored

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
http://jscan.net/

Your will need this cable and Bluetooth OBD2;for it to work. You will only need the Cable if you go the ECRI route because the adapter they send you is the OBD2. The JScan will need a vin unlock purchase which is $24. The vin unlock is added into the ECRI price at $129.99

sportuli Fit for Chrysler -12+8 Cable Adaptor for Autel MaxiSys MS908 MS906S 908S MS905 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W4YF2H7/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_f9JAEbAP5E1ZQ

vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) OBD2 Fault Code Reader OBDII Code Scanner Car Check Engine Light iOS iPhone iPad/Android Compatible ELM327 Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGB4873/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_e-JAEbMEKD3KN

That's everything and it looks like it's a little cheaper now than when I got mine.
so let me get this straight i need the unit itself but not the cable if i get the jscan? just the unit and then download the app? how do you pay the fee for vin?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
so let me get this straight i need the unit itself but not the cable if i get the jscan? just the unit and then download the app? how do you pay the fee for vin?
You need the Cable and the Vgate bluetooth ObD2 for the JScan, both off amazon. You purchase the Vin unlock on the app once you get the cable and Vgate Bluetooth OBD2. You plug the stuff in and the app will recognize it and ask you to purchase a vin unlock. Therw are two plugs behind and above the OBD2 plug on the gladiator that is a security by pass. You will need to unplug those from the box and plug those two plugs into the Chrysler cable and then the Vgate OBD2 into the cable. Same way with the ECRI but you would use their OBD2.

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
You need the Cable and the Vgate bluetooth ObD2 for the JScan, both off amazon. You purchase the Vin unlock on the app once you get the cable and Vgate Bluetooth OBD2. You plug the stuff in and the app will recognize it and ask you to purchase a vin unlock. Therw are two plugs behind and above the OBD2 plug on the gladiator that is a security by pass. You will need to unplug those from the box and plug those two plugs into the Chrysler cable and then the Vgate OBD2 into the cable. Same way with the ECRI but you would use their OBD2.
ok thanks.doesn't seem too bad to do and not all that expensive either.i am tired of led bulbs in these trucks flickering and stuffing large pwm modules into these housings if i can change the setting to led it will fix everything without those damn pwm modules needed.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
ok thanks.doesn't seem too bad to do and not all that expensive either.i am tired of led bulbs in these trucks flickering and stuffing large pwm modules into these housings if i can change the setting to led it will fix everything without those damn pwm modules needed.
I just put Led Headlight Bulbs and Led DRLs on mine last night and have zero flicker. I'm doing the the foglights tonight with full replacements.

Sponsored

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I just put Led Headlight Bulbs and Led DRLs on mine last night and have zero flicker. I'm doing the the foglights tonight with full replacements.
yup i ill bet they all work great because when you change the setting to led the computer will look and run on lower voltage for the led's and they will work fine.i have been going back and forth with 3 companies since i bought the jeep and i have had it dealing with this so this will be a good problem solver.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
yup i ill bet they all work great because when you change the setting to led the computer will look and run on lower voltage for the led's and they will work fine.i have been going back and forth with 3 companies since i bought the jeep and i have had it dealing with this so this will be a good problem solver.
No, I didn't have to switch the settings, they didn't flicker on low or high beam. I used some that were suggested in a thread on this Forum and they are legit. Hikari Led Headlight Bulbs and Sylvania Zevo 7443 DRL led bulbs. I haven't got any flicker with them. That's up close to a wall and monitoring them for at least Half a hour with engine running. I'd recommend them. Here is the thread about them. I posted my results in it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/led-bulb-replacement-it-works.19953/page-12

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
No, I didn't have to switch the settings, they didn't flicker on low or high beam. I used some that were suggested in a thread on this Forum and they are legit. Hikari Led Headlight Bulbs and Sylvania Zevo 7443 DRL led bulbs. I haven't got any flicker with them. That's up close to a wall and monitoring them for at least Half a hour with engine running. I'd recommend them. Here is the thread about them. I posted my results in it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/led-bulb-replacement-it-works.19953/page-12
thanks again for the info maybe i will give them a try i have been spending 200 per set of bulbs and then sending them back.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
thanks again for the info maybe i will give them a try i have been spending 200 per set of bulbs and then sending them back.

$200 wow. I got so far $80 invested in Headlights DRLs and Full Replacement Fogs. I'll spend another $30-$40 on Switchbacks for the Turns and then set them to run as DRLs as well. Not to concerned with Tail lights.

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
$200 wow. I got so far $80 invested in Headlights DRLs and Full Replacement Fogs. I'll spend another $30-$40 on Switchbacks for the Turns and then set them to run as DRLs as well. Not to concerned with Tail lights.
i have been buying headlight revolution
i have been buying headlight revolution v4's and sent back the fogs for a refund i had diode dynamics fogs and one burned out after a couple months.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
i have been buying headlight revolution

i have been buying headlight revolution v4's and sent back the fogs for a refund i had diode dynamics fogs and one burned out after a couple months.

I got these from a company I used to deal with back a few years ago, loyo. I got them when I ordered Halo Headlights and Foglights for my buddies JL. Total shipped for everything was $170 and that included my foglights and the retro fit bracket for the JL so he could install the 7" headlights. My portion was $30. I'll have them installed tonight. They look like this.

MVIMG_20200302_185013.jpg

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I got these from a company I used to deal with back a few years ago, loyo. I got them when I ordered Halo Headlights and Foglights for my buddies JL. Total shipped for everything was $170 and that included my foglights and the retro fit bracket for the JL so he could install the 7" headlights. My portion was $30. I'll have them installed tonight. They look like this.

MVIMG_20200302_185013.jpg
look nice.post some pics after install.

Surfer Boy

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
https://ecri.app/

The whole setup is $129.99 delivered. I'm about to order one. Been talking with the developer off and on today. Seems like a pretty decent product
I want to order this ecri tuner. I need to know if it's California legal. The Flashpaq isn't California legal. Does anyone have info?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I want to order this ecri tuner. I need to know if it's California legal. The Flashpaq isn't California legal. Does anyone have info?
I didn't end up ordering it, I went with JScan instead, it was $40 cheaper and did exactly what the ECRI does. I'd look into JScan if I was you.
Sponsored