Sponsored

Tray Mountain trail Georgia

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Anyone local to Helen, Ga area interested in doing the tray mountain trail the week of 3/16? Taking the family for spring break at a cabin in Helen and wanting to try the Tray Trail, but like they say you shouldn’t wheel alone.
Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Anyone local to Helen, Ga area interested in doing the tray mountain trail the week of 3/16? Taking the family for spring break at a cabin in Helen and wanting to try the Tray Trail, but like they say you shouldn’t wheel alone.
I did it just a couple months back while visiting my parents (they are in Jefferson / Braselton area). Didn't get to explore all of it, but don't think I can make it back up in time. Easy trail, but pretty cool regardless. Good luck! Would have loved to talk Bimmers and Jeeps (wish I still had my E90 M3).

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I did it just a couple months back while visiting my parents (they are in Jefferson / Braselton area). Didn't get to explore all of it, but don't think I can make it back up in time. Easy trail, but pretty cool regardless. Good luck! Would have loved to talk Bimmers and Jeeps (wish I still had my E90 M3).
Wish we could join you.

We drove through the Chattahoochee River trail when we visited in October. It was fun, but there were areas that were closed. Make sure you visit Anna Ruby Falls and Brasstown Bald while you're there.

OP
OP

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do, do you mean hiking or are their trail drives near Anna Ruby Falls?

OP
OP

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump any takers?

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Wish I could! It’s a busy work week for me though.
Sponsored