"Recomended Dealer List"?

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
John Neiber at Don Jackson Chrysler Dodge Jeep was great to work with. They are located in Union City, GA just outside Atlanta.
Sponsored

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Rothrock Motors in Allentown, PA. Great service and great pricing. Got in and out in about 2 hours. My rep was Brian Crouse

JBuckeye81

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I was unable to find good deal well below invoice price from amongst the local dealers. I went online using the Jeep Dealer Inventory tool in hopes of finding a Gladiator Rubicon equipped with minimal options. I also used Cars.com. I was able to locate a vehicle at Heartland Jeep in Excelsior Springs, Missouri with an advertised price of $6,000 below MSRP. We agreed on a price for my trade-in (sight unseen), They sent me the paperwork, I signed, and quickly became the proud owner of my new vehicle. The only downside was the 1350 mile round trip that was required to drop off my trade-in, and pick up my new vehicle. There were no hidden costs, and it only took me 10 minutes in the dealership once I arrived. They have many vehicles listed currently at up to $9000 off MSRP. I highly recommend them from the standpoint of deal quality, and honest + speedy process.
Sponsored