Sponsored

Seeking a StingGray Bed

BullMoose1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hola, fellow Texans-

I'm in the market for StingGray bed with painted fenders, and LED tail lights.

All of that is negotiable...I am really trying to get my hands on ANY bed.

If you are selling yours, or yours was messed up in an accident (I'm aware of the Bullet in NRH and the Orange as well), let me know.

Alternatively, if you know of one in a junkyard, I'd like to hear of it.

Thanks boys and girls!
Sponsored

Jpgrocery

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m your guy. My PCOR bed will be installed in January. I originally intended to build a trailer out of it but have decided I can haul everything in the truck.

It is stinggrey and has the led lights but not the painted flairs. Because I intended to build
A trailer I ordered the Jeep with the inverter in the bed and the tie down tracks. I have also added an aluminum bed rack that I would be willing to sell with it.

Btw, I’m in the midland/odessa area.

OP
OP
BullMoose1776

BullMoose1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’m your guy. My PCOR bed will be installed in January. I originally intended to build a trailer out of it but have decided I can haul everything in the truck.

It is stinggrey and has the led lights but not the painted flairs. Because I intended to build
A trailer I ordered the Jeep with the inverter in the bed and the tie down tracks. I have also added an aluminum bed rack that I would be willing to sell with it.

Btw, I’m in the midland/odessa area.
I'd love to see some pictures!

Jpgrocery

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m headed through Abilene with my bed on a trailer. I would love to drop it off at your place if your still interested.