Groundhog Badge Order Thread

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Sending you a PM shortly with instructions on how to do first class w/tracking online with USPS
okay everybody thank @JeeperCreeper =) I'm going to get working on sending these things out in the next 1-5 days without having to go to the Post Office, saving money, and still protecting the badges in shipment.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
okay everybody thank @JeeperCreeper =) I'm going to get working on sending these things out in the next 1-5 days without having to go to the Post Office, saving money, and still protecting the badges in shipment.
Are the padded envelopes unmarked ones you bought? USPS gets pissy if you use their supplied free Priority Mail marked envelopes and boxes on anything other than Priority Mail paid services. They can reject the package back to you for additional postage or deliver it on the receiving end with a "postage due" required from the recipient.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Are the padded envelopes unmarked ones you bought? USPS gets pissy if you use their supplied free Priority Mail marked envelopes and boxes on anything other than Priority Mail paid services. They can reject the package back to you for additional postage or deliver it on the receiving end with a "postage due" required from the recipient.
i have 5x7 blue padded mailers.

Sponsored

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Thanks @JeeperCreeper , a beer for you next time we meet again, for the first time, for the last time.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright, here's the map thus far of friendly beer giving JT owners. Could be a nice east cost drive. Need to fill in some gaps.
Jeep Gladiator Groundhog Badge Order Thread {filename}
hey @HopSlammer , I see you liked this post. I assume you like the Hop Slam Beer. Where you from, where you live?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my badge shipping notice email! Yay!!
Quarentined all week while it was decent out, today was 51 degrees, tomorrow 40 degrees and raining.........That should give me ample time to finish the shipments and get them into the mailboxes

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Quarentined all week while it was decent out, today was 51 degrees, tomorrow 40 degrees and raining.........That should give me ample time to finish the shipments and get them into the mailboxes
Thanks for getting it out!

It’s been in the 80s here by the way :involve:

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More good/bad news.:(:surprised::angel:

The bad.......after packaging up all of these i'm missing 3 of each badge type. And stupid me, i didn't count all of the badges when they arrived.
Long story shorter, I sent @Xcalibr 2 packages and 1 other member who replied back by email already. @Xcalibr if you get 2 packages, please contact me to send one back. I'll pay for shipping back of course.

The good?
THEY'RE IN THE BIG BLUE BIN ready to go. - Yes I bought 8 Bota Box-es for the Mrs. before lockdown. She says i have a Jeep problem, I say she has a Wine problem. Both are expensive and could kill us. :LOL:

Notes:
DON'T EVER DO THIS WITHOUT A 4X6 LABEL MAKER.......I had 70 packages each needing 4 pieces of tape roughly 5.5" long. This is a huge pain to cut 280 pieces of tape. Had I thought more ahead I would have purchased special labels for this, lol. Here's a few more shots of my setup.

Coronavirus disclaimer......:puke:
I washed my hands for 23 seconds before assembling the packages, i've been self quarantined for only 7 days since coming home from the Florida Pan handle. Nobody in my house is showing any symptoms of any sickness.

Opening instructions::idea:
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the package and use finger to tear the rest open if possible. There's a special surprise in there for you. Sorry its late, sorry its folded, was thinking these would be shipped in much larger priority mail envelopes 14 days ago. lol I just used the pad of my thumb to rub off the papery protection over the nickel plating. It comes off pretty easily. the edges smell a bit and are slightly sticky. I think that goes away after a few days of being exposed to air. If you do try to clean it, be careful not to soak the 3M sticky stuff on the back.

Hope you all are doing well. Go Whistle Pigs! Stay safe. :like:

~Steffen707