Sponsored

New Guy Checking In

fins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Glad my TRD Pro build was delayed at the plant and found this Overland on the lot. One week old, 15 miles on the clock when I closed the deal. Undercover tonneau installed and 285/75-18 Cooper AT3 XLT (no lift)

Gladiator2.jpg
Sponsored

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Very nice and WELCOME! Post it up on the GATOR Gladiator JT Club thread too!

Newfr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Duramax Silverado, 2016 Mustang GT350
Welcome aboard!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum.

Personal opinion, you made a much better decision than you almost made... :like:

I love my JTR!

I've been forced to drive a base-model 2017 Taco ExCab 4-banger 2wd prerunner (work-issued vehicle) everyday for work, for the last year. Put about 30,000 miles on it in that time frame. It has a really good sounding bluetooth stereo for a factory base-model truck, but that's about the ONLY redeeming quality that I feel it has. Otherwise, personally, I think it's a piece of shit. It has so little power, that it can barely pass another vehicle unless you get a running start, and have plenty of clearance to try to gain speed to pass. Oh, and it gets about 13-15 MPG... It gets HORRIBLE fuel mileage...Probably the tiny engine (that's honestly too small for any size truck), and highway gears that won't let you hardly pass another vehicle when you need to.

I can't WAIT till they upgrade mine for a full-size 2020 Chevy 1500 like everybody else has...Because trying to work out of that truck is beyond cramped. They've slowly been weeding-out oddball trucks the company had purchased over the last couple years, and mine is one of the last hold-outs... Hopefully they get me a brand new full-size Chevy sometime this year.
Sponsored