Sponsored

2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production)

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Thanks. I have looked into this, but it’s not really clear on what the all in price would be. I’ve gotten one quote from a dealer at $4k for a painted hardtop through parts. I was hoping a dealer would take an order for soft top only and commit to providing the roof once it’s out for the same price in order to get s $55k Rubicon sale.
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Thanks. I have looked into this, but it’s not really clear on what the all in price would be. I’ve gotten one quote from a dealer at $4k for a painted hardtop through parts. I was hoping a dealer would take an order for soft top only and commit to providing the roof once it’s out for the same price in order to get s $55k Rubicon sale.
I just can't see any dealer going for that. It would ultimately mean that 3 to 4 thousand would be coming out of their pocket. You get the top as a $2295 option when shipped on the Jeep. But they won't ship an already painted top to a dealer. So the dealer would have to order the primered top and have it painted. You would think the factory could just ship one but it isn't set up that way.

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I just can't see any dealer going for that. It would ultimately mean that 3 to 4 thousand would be coming out of their pocket. You get the top as a $2295 option when shipped on the Jeep. But they won't ship an already painted top to a dealer. So the dealer would have to order the primered top and have it painted. You would think the factory could just ship one but it isn't set up that way.
I was hoping a dealer would commit to providing the roof at the cost of the option ($2295) when you ordered instead of having to order separately through parts. I suppose that might still cost them $1k and maybe that’s not worth it.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
With punkn being pulled will we see another color for 2020?

Sponsored

cgreenway3

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Maybe there just starting the 2021 color cycle run? When the 2020's come out,the factory colors on lots were only Red, Black, Silver,White for many months. Then they started opening up the other colors. I seriously hope they wouldn't discontinue the Punkin color. That the only reason I have to buy a 2021 Gladiator is if Orange,is a option? if it aint I'll do with out a Gladiator and find another toy...........

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Maybe there just starting the 2021 color cycle run? When the 2020's come out,the factory colors on lots were only Red, Black, Silver,White for many months. Then they started opening up the other colors. I seriously hope they wouldn't discontinue the Punkin color. That the only reason I have to buy a 2021 Gladiator is if Orange,is a option? if it aint I'll do with out a Gladiator and find another toy...........
Orange is gone for good it sounds like. It was also discontinued on the wrangler as well. I wanted punkn too, but since it's too late I'm waiting to see the other colors offered. Snazzberry seems interesting...

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Patiently waiting for Sarge Green (or any cool colors) for 2021...

snazzberry?.... really?

Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Patiently waiting for Sarge Green (or any cool colors) for 2021...

snazzberry?.... really?
Snazzberry is just stuck with a stupid name. Sounds like a kids' breakfast cereal with a cartoon animal on the box. It is actually a pretty cool color. If it were called, "Sunset Fire" or "Lava" it would be more popular. That said, Sarge is the color I'm most interested in.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Snazzberry is just stuck with a stupid name. Sounds like a kids' breakfast cereal with a cartoon animal on the box. It is actually a pretty cool color. If it were called, "Sunset Fire" or "Lava" it would be more popular. That said, Sarge is the color I'm most interested in.
Not a cereal box... how about this:
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production) 05EE7AD3-144C-486C-86D3-782D2C3E4430

or the original reference:
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production) DB64410E-D167-40F2-87C8-2838C45631EA

there is this theory as well: https://worldofwonder.net/whats-a-snozzberry-the-dirtiest-joke-in-a-childrens-movie-ever/
Sponsored