• Total voters

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
On the Wrangler forums I’ve seen $1,000 -$1200 for 5. My spare is smaller and a different wheel. Does the Rubi spare match the other 4?
Good question. I'll have to check on that. I'm replacing all 5.
Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
On the Wrangler forums I’ve seen $1,000 -$1200 for 5. My spare is smaller and a different wheel. Does the Rubi spare match the other 4?
Rubi Spare tire matches the other 4, the wheel is just a plane ol spare wheel.

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Thanks for the reply, but I was mainly asking for all the others following this thread. I’m hoarding my cash for awhile.
I'm hoarding ammo and whiskey. Well, I tried to hoard the whiskey. Someone keeps drinking it...

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
Metroplex area north Dallas.

Sponsored

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
Congratulations looks nice !

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Used market is coming around. Just picked this up last night. I'm in love already.
Livingston, TX. Sport with Max Tow pkg...

Jeep Gladiator Texas Check In Gladiator-1

colindo

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Overland
New owner in January but still navigating around the forum. Richmond, TX
Jeep Gladiator Texas Check In IMG_1320

Sandia

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
New to the forum and live down close to Corpus Christi. Bought our Rubicon in February and had it about four weeks and had a pretty bad wreck up close to Rockdale. Just got it out of the shop about a week ago. I will try to post a picture if I can.
Jeep Gladiator Texas Check In IMG_0889.JPG

Sponsored

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New to the forum and live down close to Corpus Christi. Bought our Rubicon in February and had it about four weeks and had a pretty bad wreck up close to Rockdale. Just got it out of the shop about a week ago. I will try to post a picture if I can.
IMG_0889.JPG

[/QUOTE

IMG_0889.JPG

[/QUO
Jeep Gladiator Texas Check In IMG_0889.JPG
Welcome ! man that sucks I know how you feel . I totaled my F350 back in late February, so I bought my JTR while I get my F350 rebuilt . I love my Rubicon let’s see some pictures of it now !

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Moving from Mn to Heath TX on June 8th 2020. If you have any Pheasant/Upland hunting and off-road options within a few hours of Dallas I would be interested in recommendations. Feel free to PM not meaning to highjack this thread.

IMG_2823.jpg

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I'm in Killeen right now. This is my first vehicle I have owned where I feel comfortable taking it offroad. Are there any locations near Hood I can get some mud on this thing? I'm military, so right now I'm limited to 40 miles away from post. Hidden Falls is just beyond my limits.

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First of all thank you for your service and second of all so you were stationed at Fort Hood I was down there quite a few years ago and if you could get on the tank trails you’ll find plenty of mud ! LOL

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
First of all thank you for your service and second of all so you were stationed at Fort Hood I was down there quite a few years ago and if you could get on the tank trails you’ll find plenty of mud ! LOL
I'm getting different answers on if you can go on the trails or not. Seems like it is a no go.
Sponsored