• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Fox Racing Shox Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir Front Adjustable Shock 2-3 in lift

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Letting these bad boys go for $900 obo. They only have 5k miles.

588F1001-BBB9-4BAC-82BA-EE88D8AE2EFA.jpeg

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Are these the standard reservoir or internal bypass model?

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Copy thanks for the link, not quite the model I’m looking for sorry.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Letting these bad boys go for $900 obo. They only have 5k miles.

588F1001-BBB9-4BAC-82BA-EE88D8AE2EFA.jpeg
I may be interested if you still have them. What did you run on the rear for shocks; it looks like Fox doesn't make them yet for the JT? Or were these from a JL install?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I may be interested if you still have them. What did you run on the rear for shocks; it looks like Fox doesn't make them yet for the JT? Or were these from a JL install?

Thanks!
Hey Jason

I still have them. For the rears i ran the 2.0 fox shock smooth body. they dont have these for the rears. i highly doubt that rears will come out. When i first bought these in Aug 19, fox had plans to make the rears. I end up pre ordering them. Unfortunately, i found out in Dec 19, that they were not going to run them for the Gladiator( they didn't do well on the Baja Gladiator, so i was told) so they end up refunding me the money for the rears.

You can put the JL rear 2.5 piggybacks but i think its a waste of money. there isn't enough weight on the rear to justify $1500 for the rear shocks. i end up swapping them for the 2.0's i originally had.

Gladiator-rear.jpg

Gladiator-front.jpg

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey Jason

I still have them. For the rears i ran the 2.0 fox shock smooth body. they dont have these for the rears. i highly doubt that rears will come out. When i first bought these in Aug 19, fox had plans to make the rears. I end up pre ordering them. Unfortunately, i found out in Dec 19, that they were not going to run them for the Gladiator( they didn't do well on the Baja Gladiator, so i was told) so they end up refunding me the money for the rears.

You can put the JL rear 2.5 piggybacks but i think its a waste of money. there isn't enough weight on the rear to justify $1500 for the rear shocks. i end up swapping them for the 2.0's i originally had.

Gladiator-rear.jpg

Gladiator-front.jpg
adding:piggybacks cant hold the 1200 payload...

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Hey Jason

Gladiator-rear.jpg

Gladiator-front.jpg
Thanks for the info. I wondered about the weight of the rear and how much value a shock like this would have back there. I’d really like to have some type of adjustability though, perhaps I’ll try a Rancho 9000 or something cheap for now?

I’ll get back with you tomorrow about purchasing the Fox Shocks. You good to ship to Huntsville, AL?

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Thanks for the info. I wondered about the weight of the rear and how much value a shock like this would have back there. I’d really like to have some type of adjustability though, perhaps I’ll try a Rancho 9000 or something cheap for now?

I’ll get back with you tomorrow about purchasing the Fox Shocks. You good to ship to Huntsville, AL?
Yea no problem just let me know