First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well after a year and a half with out my Wrangler since it had gotten written off I finally put my order I finally placed my order for my Gladiator.
I haven’t been on this site in quite a while since being busy with work but i officially ordered it this past Saturday.

I know that the plant is currently closed right now so it will take a while but I’m not in a rush so that isn’t a concern.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Gator
Saddle leather
6 speed Manual
Dual top
LED package
Safetytec
Cold Weather
Steel bumper
Hitch
Aux switchs
Cargo management
Spray Bedliner
Front trailcam

Got it well below invoice since I’m a Salesperson at my Dealership. Hoping I should have it before July. But excited nonetheless.

Now time to start collecting parts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Congrats on your order. I got a Gator too.

Now, Mr. Salesperson, tell us about what Gladiator incentives FCA is dropping on April 1st. :)
Haha. Even we don’t know until the day of. Because I factory ordered mine if incentives get better I can still take advantage of it. But the time for me was right to order now. Just hopefully they get this virus under control and reopen the factories.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Finally got my VIN a few days ago. Took so long because we had to manually place the order to the factory because the system wouldn’t take an order for a manual transmission. So finally in D status and I have a VIN. Hopefully ill have a date soon and the factory opens up. Starting to do more research for my Build now.

Can’t wait. Super pumped.

Uscolt45

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler , Civic
Occupation
ATC
Finally got my VIN a few days ago. Took so long because we had to manually place the order to the factory because the system wouldn’t take an order for a manual transmission. So finally in D status and I have a VIN. Hopefully ill have a date soon and the factory opens up. Starting to do more research for my Build now.

Can’t wait. Super pumped.
Sounds like a great build! Since you’re a sales person, what kind of deals below invoice are you hooking everyone up with ? Planning to order a 2021 Mojave as soon as I am able.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Sounds like a great build! Since you’re a sales person, what kind of deals below invoice are you hooking everyone up with ? Planning to order a 2021 Mojave as soon as I am able.
If your in the Ontario Canada feel free to message me and I can help you out.

Uscolt45

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler , Civic
Occupation
ATC
If your in the Ontario Canada feel free to message me and I can help you out.
Shoot, wrong side of the border lol. Thanks though! Looking forward to pics of gator with the saddle colored interior.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No worries. Same I can’t wait.

Andy@AAV

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Occupation
Engineer
(first post!)

Do you have an estimated delivery date? I know they are still in shutdown but I figured you might have some information. Looking at ordering but still need to do a test drive. Nothing available within some distance from me (Virginia) that has what I want without 10k worth of dealer bloat items that I have no desire for (leather etc) so I am going to have to place an order if I want one.
Sponsored