Sponsored

COVID-19 Stories

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
On a lighter note, France tested Hydrochloroquine Floride and AZpac Antibiotics together on -19 patients at higher dosages. all were cured in 6 days. NY may be testing it on -19 patients now.
and this article says after that was done that several people have died trying to do it.
"https://www.france24.com/en/2020033...s-of-unproven-covid-19-coronavirus-treatments"

guess i'll just wait for the FDA or whoever tests that stuff in the USA to give it a green light
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
For weeks now, Trump’s daily press briefings have attracted an average of 8.5 million viewers on cable news. He uses the briefings to go on rants attacking the media and political opponents, and to share misinformation. News organizations, including Mother Jones, have urged TV networks to stop airing his press conferences live. Seattle’s NPR station KUOW made the decision to stop airing the briefings after observing a “pattern of false information and exaggeration.”

Only a reality TV president would brag about his popularity while the country is in the middle of a public health crisis. And, as my colleague pointed out in this ingenious video, Trump’s denial of the gravity of the situation sounds like the first act of pretty much every disaster movie ever written.
OMG, did your friend make this video? It is eerily accurate. Finally, i'm in a fricken movie! But i'm just an extra that dies in the background.....

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yeah but... ;)

Earthquakes in Utah and Texas?

I hope by mentioning it you didn't just cause the old gal to blow up Yellowstone ! :surprised:

:rock::rock::rock:
My gawd I'm quoting myself. Must be plagues and pestilences season....

'I heard the roar': 6.5 earthquake hits Idaho
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — An earthquake struck north of Boise Tuesday evening, with people across a large area reporting shaking.
The U.S. Geological Survey reports the magnitude 6.5 temblor struck just before 6 p.m. It was centered 73 miles (118 kilometers) northeast of Meridian, near the rural mountain town of Stanley. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

More than 2 million live in the region that could feel the Idaho quake, according to the USGS, with reports of shaking coming in from as far away as Helena, Montana, and Salt Lake City, Utah.

Marcus Smith, an emergency room health unit coordinator at St. Luke’s Wood River Medical Center, said the hospital, about 65 miles (104 kilometers) south of the epicenter, shook but the quake didn’t interfere with the treatment of any patients. The hospital in Blaine County is on the front line of Idaho’s coronavirus outbreak, in a region with the nation’s highest per-capita rates of known COVID-19 cases outside of New York City and its surrounding counties. https://apnews.com/ee4018c9240bd4768dbea25c40712198

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
yep CNN.. fake news according to the Liar in Chief... wsit did I just say something racist???
Geez, dude.

Pessimists focus on the past and everything that is wrong. Optimists focus on the future and everything that will be great. Realists focus on the present and make the best out of every challenge.

Liberals slam Trump and blame him for everything. Conservatives support Trump and excuse away his boastfulness. Americans get on with doing what is right for this country.

Keep your political bs and constant criticism in check. You sound like a whiny little malcontent.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Geez, dude.

Pessimists focus on the past and everything that is wrong. Optimists focus on the future and everything that will be great. Realists focus on the present and make the best out of every challenge.

Liberals slam Trump and blame him for everything. Conservatives support Trump and excuse away his boastfulness. Americans get on with doing what is right for this country.

Keep your political bs and constant criticism in check. You sound like a whiny little malcontent.
You slipped into relativism! I'll add this to anchor what you said. This is meant light up one point of view because I believe in simple right and wrong. People know right from wrong. Not here to argue right and wrong. Just saying that some things are obviously wrong, damaging, and harmful and I value the right to point it out to those who defy a moral basis. We have that right because we live in a free society. We are all of us patriots, left, center, and right. I've learned a ton from these threads and am grateful for the folks like you who post. Also, I agree to change my weak mind after I watch the cable news carnival show.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well thank god i'm wrong. We're only at 203,608 as of this minute from JHU website, not 300,000+

I wonder what time I calculated those numbers. I'll go by official end of day numbers i guess?

EDIT: I posted that graph estimate at 8:54pm on Saturday. So i'll check again tonight and update the Actual graph below.....Why? I dunno, i'm bored.

Sponsored

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Geez, dude.

maybe get yer head outta yer ass

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Most likely the President of the US states just delivered yesterday the finest address to the nation ever from a President and Nancy an her Press poc only find fault with a truth most likely because they are so full of what ? Well; it is or is it ? Their right to be, but what, " the Mother Nature doesn't give a shit" about them or their though t about rights to be alive or a fucken thing ? !

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well @Jeeperjamie your thread stayed un-political for the most part for 9-10 pages......that's impressive!

Hope ya'll are staying healthy.