• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas GRID Offroad GD7 Wheels 17x9

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue JKU, 2020 Gladiator
I have a set of Grid Offroad GD7 Wheels that I have had on my gladiator for 5,000 miles. I am going a different direction so changing it up. They are in great condition and where $1,100 new, so I am going to ask $450 for them. I don't want to have them sitting around when my new wheels get here on Thursday. I am located in Houston Texas. They are matte black machined. I will attach a few pics of them on my JT. You can text with any questions. I am keeping the Toyo tires for now. Will go up to 37's once I get gears and few other supporting mods. You can text me with questions 571-443-7744.

I have pics on my phone I can text.

Gladiator Lift.jpg

Gladiator Fender.jpg

Gladiator after.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put in my title but not actually in my ad. The size is 17x9. My new wheels came in today. So looking to move these quickly.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Damn. If you weren’t 12 hours away I’d take them haha Good deal for someone!

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn. If you weren’t 12 hours away I’d take them haha Good deal for someone!
I mean shipping always an option lol. I Listed them for almost 1/3 of what I paid for them new 2 months ago. So I feel a great deal. I just have ADD when it comes to mods.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I mean shipping always an option lol. I Listed them for almost 1/3 of what I paid for them new 2 months ago. So I feel a great deal. I just have ADD when it comes to mods.
I tell you what, UPS quotes roughly $49 for shipping on a single 35lb item from Houston to GA. IF you have these in two weeks when I get my basement work paid for I’ll have you ship them to me if you’re willing. It’s still a great deal with almost $200 shipping.:like:

Sponsored

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tell you what, UPS quotes roughly $49 for shipping on a single 35lb item from Houston to GA. IF you have these in two weeks when I get my basement work paid for I’ll have you ship them to me if you’re willing. It’s still a great deal with almost $200 shipping.:like:
I’ll split that shipping with you when you are ready. If someone really wants the 35” Toyos also id prob cut a deal and go 37’s now lol.

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If someone decides they want the wheels with TPMS and Toyos I would let the package go for $1450. If not, on Tuesday I’ll dismount the tires and put them on my new wheels.

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You never got with me on the off set
I actually responded to your message and said that I did not know the offsets because I cannot find my paperwork.

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New wheels installed today. So tires no longer available, just the Grid wheels are available. I put them in the boxes with center caps that my new wheels came in. Hit me up if interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JKUtoJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New wheels are installed. So ready to move the old ones. Hit me up if interested. Willing to trade them for other parts also.

9E537116-21EA-471E-B7F8-39270DE47824.jpeg

D0077758-DB1B-4DA2-9A12-318C258A2E23.jpeg