• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kansas Rugged Ridge Armis Hard Rolling Bed Cover 13550.23 kansas city area

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I got a good deal on a new bed cover and jumped before I read the description thoroughly and ended up getting the one that requires the trail rail and cant return it... Here is the link to the website.

https://ruggedridge.com/armis-hard-rolling-bed-cover-2020-jeep-gladiator-jt-13550-23.html

I haven't opened the box yet but I will and take some pics of the actual cover.. Its pretty large and heavy so shipping would be expensive so for now only offering it locally.. Im hoping to get $500 obo which would be about half of what they normally cost
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler

According to this you don’t need the trail rails.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I think it might be sold but this one is different than the one on this video. The video is a tri fold this one is the hard rolling.. its like 100 slats (not actual number) that roll up like any soft cover but when rolled out form a hard cover

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
I think it might be sold but this one is different than the one on this video. The video is a tri fold this one is the hard rolling.. its like 100 slats (not actual number) that roll up like any soft cover but when rolled out form a hard cover
Fast forward to 5:50 in the video

OP
OP

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Ahhh, i missed that... I wish that were the case... atleast on mine it only came with the brackets to mount on the trail rail and their website says must have trail rail so I wouldn't even to know what to ask for... its really to bad because its a really cool cover

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
Ahhh, i missed that... I wish that were the case... atleast on mine it only came with the brackets to mount on the trail rail and their website says must have trail rail so I wouldn't even to know what to ask for... its really to bad because its a really cool cover
That’s too bad it does look like a cool cover. It’s the same one I was looking at. I hope things workout for you.

OP
OP

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
It really is a cool cover...I didn't even pull it out of the box once I realized it wouldn't work... after I did I thought it was really cool and almost wish I didn't sell it.. but I have a cheap cover that works and didn't want to spend the extra 350

Sponsored

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Is this still for sale? I’m very interested! I’m in so-cal but would be willing to cover cost of shipping depending on the quote. If you could get an estimate for shipping to 92879 with tracking and insurance I can pay this week.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Sorry i just sold it... i havent quite figured out how to mark things sold

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bummer, great cover at a great price!!!! No chance you can get another one at a similar deal ?

OP
OP

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Yeah, it was!!! First time i looked at it was when i was showing it to a buyer... and now wish i would have kept it and just bought the trail rail... ill keep an eye out and if i find 2 ill let you know

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right on! Definitely appreciate it.
Sponsored