Took the stock steps off my Overland.

Breyton

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2020 KTM Super Duke R, 2015 991
I've got a Sport S and picked up the Overland side steps for winter and the Rubi rails for summer (to go with my Rubi wheels and mud tires). Not a fan of the Overland steps look but work good for winter in Canada and wife likes them. You can find them both pretty cheap and they are quick to install and remove.
Sponsored

Chipdude

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator And ‘14 FJ Cruiser
i replaced mine with Mopar performance rails . smaller step but easier for me to step around them.
ARB Compressor.jpg
These look sharp
Who makes these wheels?
Model name and #?

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
That looks better than what I have. It appears to be the same height though. It’s just a weird height for me. By the time I step up high enough to use the step, I might as well lift my leg a few more inches to get all the way in lol.
How wide are they compared to overland steps?

Sponsored

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My overland didn't come with any steps, which was one of the reasons I bought it. later I received a letter from FCA with a recall to go have them installed, it seems they forgot them. I need to see if I can just pick them up, I'd like to have them, since they belong with the vehicle, but I'd like to leave them off for now.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
One thing to mention in this topic is that the sides steps, Mopar Aluminum Steps (I have them) and others protect from rock chips. If you install wheels and tires you are going to throw rocks at your door hinges and up the rockers. These steps keep that from happening.

They are not a replacement for a true rock rail but for fire roads, trails, camping, etc. The kids love them and protects my paint.

side steps.png

Deleted member 30519

One thing to mention in this topic is that the sides steps, Mopar Aluminum Steps (I have them) and others protect from rock chips. If you install wheels and tires you are going to throw rocks at your door hinges and up the rockers. These steps keep that from happening.

They are not a replacement for a true rock rail but for fire roads, trails, camping, etc. The kids love them and protects my paint.

Jeep Gladiator Took the stock steps off my Overland. side steps
I had these on my JL and I liked them alot . Looks good:like:

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man