Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm seeing 0% for 36 months plus $2750 cash bonus. 1.9% for 48 months. This was on a base Sport in PA.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
What about deals for,
oh, I don't know,
maybe
Diesel Mojave for check writers? :angel:

just askin,
for a friend...
:like:

Lol just a matter of time, this virus doesn't help anything though

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Got to visit Spencer & company yesterday for my second Jeep Wave service and tire rotation! Nothing has changed, fantastic people and great service!! In addition to the service, they did the infotainment upgrade to add the tire fill alert! Also ordered a bunch of Mopar neccessories to spend some of my rewards points from my Jeep Credit Card!! The process to redeem the rewards was very easy and painless!! I continue to be very impressed with the Motor Inn team! Thanks Spencer!!

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Got to visit Spencer & company yesterday for my second Jeep Wave service and tire rotation! Nothing has changed, fantastic people and great service!! In addition to the service, they did the infotainment upgrade to add the tire fill alert! Also ordered a bunch of Mopar neccessories to spend some of my rewards points from my Jeep Credit Card!! The process to redeem the rewards was very easy and painless!! I continue to be very impressed with the Motor Inn team! Thanks Spencer!!

Thanks for coming up Pat, it was good to see you again!

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Wish we lived closer. Not really confident with the 2 local dealers doing the clutch recall fix when parts are available. First one did my first oil change and input the mileage at 64479, second one, always busy, high selling location but seem rushed with their service department, and feel like the repair would be rushed too. If I could go the route of a Centerforce Dual Friction through Northridge 4x4, I'd do that, but that wouldn't qualify for reimbursement through Jeep.

I've reached out to Jeep Cares, they're trying to get the error corrected, but say it's got to be done though that specific dealership, and they're operating at reduced hours and all calls go to voicemail. They did escalate my recall notice for parts

Screenshot_20200425-082242.png

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Wish we lived closer. Not really confident with the 2 local dealers doing the clutch recall fix when parts are available. First one did my first oil change and input the mileage at 64479, second one, always busy, high selling location but seem rushed with their service department, and feel like the repair would be rushed too. If I could go the route of a Centerforce Dual Friction through Northridge 4x4, I'd do that, but that wouldn't qualify for reimbursement through Jeep.

I've reached out to Jeep Cares, they're trying to get the error corrected, but say it's got to be done though that specific dealership, and they're operating at reduced hours and all calls go to voicemail. They did escalate my recall notice for parts

Jeep Gladiator Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake Screenshot_20200425-082242
That’s interesting they screwed up the mileage- my recent service was all documented wirelessly - I don’t think they ever looked at the odometer.

GaryG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP JT Rubicon Bright White, 2008 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
the infotainment upgrade to add the tire fill alert!
Do you happen to know if the recall for the rear view camera will flash this upgrade as well?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Do you happen to know if the recall for the rear view camera will flash this upgrade as well?
I do not think it will.

The backup camera recall re-flashes the radio unit software.

The STFA service bulletin re-flashes the body control module (BCM) software.

Both could be done on a same visit but I would request the STFA service bulleting be done in addition to the recall and not leave it to chance that they would apply it.