Rampage Bumper

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
Well I just changed out the front bumper on my rig! I don’t have any pictures because quite frankly I’m frustrated as I can be at this point! After 5 hours of tinkering with it I have it on! It’s made by Rampage. I questioned them about fit due to no pictures of it being on a gladiator! Of course they said it will fit with no drilling and will be a direct swap! So after taking the stock one off I removed the fog lights and wiring for them. Picked up the Rampage bumper and well it would not fit. It was close but I had to drill out all eight holes. So next issue fog lights will not screw on, there’s two tabs but nowhere near the bracket for the factory fogs! So now I have to figure something out for them or buy lights that fit! I thought I’d get it and the new winch on today!
Rant over! Just thought I’d post for anybody else that was thinking about going with this bumper! It’s model number 99306.
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That sucks. I bought Smittybilt rocker guards for my JK and sent them back because they wouldn’t fit. The second set was the same way. I ended up taking them to a shop and they had to drill out new mounting holes to get them on. Granted, those guards were rock solid once they were on, but I won’t be buying cheap parts. I’ll spend extra cash to avoid having a melt down in the driveway haha

OP
OP

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
Yup the other half is complaining about my spending so I had her pick this one out..... wasn’t terrible getting it on but it’s the point! Especially since I emailed them!
Now I have to find a light that will fit in the bumper in place of the fogs! Hell I have no idea how many watts the factory lights are. Won’t be hard to find 4” lights to go in the hole. Any idea how many watts they are?

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yup the other half is complaining about my spending so I had her pick this one out..... wasn’t terrible getting it on but it’s the point! Especially since I emailed them!
Now I have to find a light that will fit in the bumper in place of the fogs! Hell I have no idea how many watts the factory lights are. Won’t be hard to find 4” lights to go in the hole. Any idea how many watts they are?
I feel you on that one haha I have no idea about the lights. The Diode Dynamic SS3 is supposed to be a plug and play replacement.

Kiowa Warrior

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Well I just changed out the front bumper on my rig! I don’t have any pictures because quite frankly I’m frustrated as I can be at this point! After 5 hours of tinkering with it I have it on! It’s made by Rampage. I questioned them about fit due to no pictures of it being on a gladiator! Of course they said it will fit with no drilling and will be a direct swap! So after taking the stock one off I removed the fog lights and wiring for them. Picked up the Rampage bumper and well it would not fit. It was close but I had to drill out all eight holes. So next issue fog lights will not screw on, there’s two tabs but nowhere near the bracket for the factory fogs! So now I have to figure something out for them or buy lights that fit! I thought I’d get it and the new winch on today!
Rant over! Just thought I’d post for anybody else that was thinking about going with this bumper! It’s model number 99306.
I bought this bumper also. It took some muscle, and tweaking to get the fogs to fit, but its all good and on

jeep angle view on 35s (2).jpg

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Do you all like this bumper? Did both of you have to drill holes? In what part did you have to drill? Someone local to me has one brand new for sale for super cheap.
Sponsored