Sponsored

Aftermarket fenders with OEM LED marker lights?

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Alright, I've looked through the lighting and exterior mods threads and can't find and answer. Tried searching, but that turned up garbage. I would like to put some aftermarket fenders on my Rubicon that will provide better up travel and clearance for 37s. I already have the OEM LEDs and want to retain them in the fenders. I could swear I saw someone in one of the threads that was able to accomplish this, but I am failing miserably at finding it.
If anyone is interested, I will be putting on a 2.5" EVO lift, Milestar MT Patagonia 37/12.50/17, Black Rhino Armery 17x9.5 desert sand rims. Parts should be arriving tonight.
Sponsored

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Look up fab fours. They have what you’re looking for but they’re $$$ and styling is not for everyone.

Alright, I've looked through the lighting and exterior mods threads and can't find and answer. Tried searching, but that turned up garbage. I would like to put some aftermarket fenders on my Rubicon that will provide better up travel and clearance for 37s. I already have the OEM LEDs and want to retain them in the fenders. I could swear I saw someone in one of the threads that was able to accomplish this, but I am failing miserably at finding it.
If anyone is interested, I will be putting on a 2.5" EVO lift, Milestar MT Patagonia 37/12.50/17, Black Rhino Armery 17x9.5 desert sand rims. Parts should be arriving tonight.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
OP
OP
Flux

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
What about a fender chop kit like American Adventure Labs, Quake, or (soon to be released) Rugged Ridge offers?

It doesn't retain the exact OEM light housing, but it offers something similar. As I understand it, it's really the light housing that hinders upward articulation to an extent.

Here's some more info on them:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...rs-aftermarket-liners-better-clearance.25075/

img_20191201_150219_735-jpg.jpg
Thank you, Sir. Those (AAL or Quake) are definite possibilities although I wish there was something that would allow us to retain the OEM LEDs since I did pay for them.... The Fab Fours option is an immediate no go. Even if they weren't so expensive, I wouldn't get them just because they are hideous.

OP
OP
Flux

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Look up fab fours. They have what you’re looking for but they’re $$$ and styling is not for everyone.
Thank you, Sir. I agree, Fab Fours are overpriced and hideous.

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
...I wish there was something that would allow us to retain the OEM LEDs since I did pay for them....
You can always sell the OEM LED ones, people with non-LED fenders will buy them

Meekal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S JT, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Golden Eagle
You can always sell the OEM LED ones, people with non-LED fenders will buy them
I might be interested in these, what would these sell for?
Sponsored