• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I've always wanted a Jeep, but need a truck for hunting, hauling, etc. Last had a Ram that was super roomy & comfy, but too big for my liking and I really missed shifting gears. When I became aware that this new Jeep truck was to be offered in a 6-speed, I was done with the Ram.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GOSKN5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
My first vehicle (that I paid for on my own) was a lifted Nissan Frontier on 33s and I loved that truck. Several years later I had a 2014 JKU, my first Jeep and I really loved it. My wife and I wanted to buy a camper, so I reluctantly traded in my Wrangler for a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (tows 6200 lbs), great vehicle BTW. However, I really missed the Wrangler and I missed the lifted truck. Enter the Gladiator- the perfect blend of Wrangler, truck and fun!

Howie wowie

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I wanted to be one of the cool kids!

When I brought it home from the dealer my wife said i was still a dork

I hired a custom shop and dropped 60k to climb rocks and stuff

After the custom build I brought it home my wife said I was still a dork but wanted to know if I would take her to Moab. Itā€™s a start...

Last edited:

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
I had a bone stock 2013 2 door paid off, but I donā€™t want two vehicles, and got a great trade in. I was also single when I got it, so no ac hasnā€™t been very popular with the wife... But the JT works for wheeling, I can haul my tools, and future kids. Perfect upgrade for home and work.

Breyton

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2020 KTM Super Duke R, 2015 991
Was in the market for a new winter beater with a stick shift. Always wanted a convertible for winter cuz you never know. Always wanted a truck also.

Sponsored

PapaChop83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revitalizeautospa.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '04 CLK 55 AMG, '21 Kia Telluride
Vehicle Showcase
Disclaimer: Haven't bought one yet, will be in October/November.

I've never owned a Jeep, or been particularly interested in them. I've always been a GT (preferably convertible) type (BMW M6 followed by CLK 55 AMG). Once we got orders to Hawaii I thought, "Man, I might want a Jeep. Doors and top off year round for three years? Yeah. That sounds legit." Looked into the Gladiator a bit and it will fit our needs almost perfectly (once I add a third row). Off-road capability will get us to any of the less accessible beaches, good amount of cargo space, and the utility of a pickup. Winning.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I've always wanted a Jeep, but need a truck for hunting, hauling, etc. Last had a Ram that was super roomy & comfy, but too big for my liking and I really missed shifting gears. When I became aware that this new Jeep truck was to be offered in a 6-speed, I was done with the Ram.
I've always wanted a Jeep, but need a truck for hauling, etc. Last had a [Dakota] that was roomy & comfy, but too [old] for my liking and I really missed shifting gears. When I became aware that this new Jeep truck was to be offered in a 6-speed, I was done with the [Dakota].

jcor8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I wanted to be one of the cool kids!

When I brought it home from the dealer my wife said i was still a dork

I hired a custom shop and dropped 60k to climb rocks and stuff

After the custom build I brought it home my wife said I was still a dork but wanted to know if I would take her to Moab. Itā€™s a start...
My wife says that I'm a dork. I remind her that she is Mrs. Dork.

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
This happened and I needed a vehicle to tow my Jetskis and jet boat to the lake . The wife said please donā€™t get another diesel truck so , I got the Gladiator which is a a lot easier to maneuver instead of my super duty which by the way was totaled as you can see .

CB05159F-395C-427D-B3B0-F74125AE30C5.jpeg

96DB1EB6-E52A-4735-87B0-7C769A1EBCF0.jpeg

2B81726A-1039-4CF6-989C-32FDBBD721F9.jpeg

5DF0C7AB-BB35-4741-BF60-EFCEF52CBEE1.jpeg

Last edited:

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I was looking at getting 2020 F350 SuperDuty then this happened. So the wife surprised me with this ,and yes Iā€™m getting my S/D rebuilt !
2B81726A-1039-4CF6-989C-32FDBBD721F9.jpeg

Hope wife's OK. What was she doing, watching crime? :)
And what's with the horns?

Sponsored

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I have 6 cars for 4 drivers and try to keep 2 that are not POS. It was time to replace something in the fleet. The Gladiator can fill a lot of roles: Convertible, Off Road toy, Truck, people hauler. So if I decide to downsize the fleet I have something that can meet a lot of different needs. Plus it looks cool.

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
My first truck was a 1950 Willys Pickup. Always threatened to buy and rebuild another one....this was the scratch for that itch.

Roklok

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
I went from a Mini Cooper to a Ram 1500. Got tired of parking and buying gas. Came into some money and pulled the trigger. Only thing I miss about the Ram is that Hemi and the power when I pulled the trigger.

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The wife and I just bought these getting ready for summer !

new jet skis.jpg
Sponsored