Sponsored

What is everyone seeing? Below Invoice and rates?

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
So what is everyone in your area seeing right now for prices below invoice? (before any rebates)

Also, what kind of rates / term lengths are people seeing as well??
Sponsored

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Seeing $10,235 off (16.67%) on $61,380 sticker right now in VA. Researching all over the country to find the best deals. If you wait another 2 weeks I think it will get into the $12-$13K range off msrp.

akneppers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Seeing $10,235 off (16.67%) on $61,380 sticker right now in VA. Researching all over the country to find the best deals. If you wait another 2 weeks I think it will get into the $12-$13K range off msrp.
Just be careful with that, a lot of VA dealers have the exclusion Freight not include and all rebates included (military, etc).

Sponsored

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Which dealers? Looking around but have not seen anyone marking down locally like I see online.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Just be careful with that, a lot of VA dealers have the exclusion Freight not include and all rebates included (military, etc).
True but my local dealer won't know that when I ask them to match the price from this photo snipped on the VA dealer website. At the end of the day in this climate any car/truck sitting on the lot is costing them money. In PA right now everything is shut down. Offering them a 100% guaranteed sale as soon as they open helps save them. If they want to stay in business flow of inventory is key and even more so in order to get factories running. They don't need to make a profit just need to breakeven to survive. I am pressing that and won't pay a dollar more than breakeven.

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Thank you I am in Delaware and looking to see who has best deals.

akneppers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just make sure you get a price for the vehicle with incentives youre eligible for cause a lot of dealers use this practice:

"Fair Oaks Family Value Price exclude state and local taxes, registration, title, misc. DMV fees, dealer installed accessories, the destination charge (new only) and $764 dealership processing fee. Prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. "

Which the destination fee is $1500, and theres like $1500 or so rebates available. Just double check with the dealer, push them hard. Cause i got almost $9000 off the true MSRP (which includes the destination and no rebates).

Which I contacted dealers from Maryland to NC and theyre all aware of this game these dealers play. Push hard for the deal you want.

Sponsored

teleportJeep

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
I called Huntington Jeep dealership to check out some of their good advertise deals, they charge you A “$3900 dealer appearance package” and they can’t take it off...:LOL:

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
I was looking at a rubicon basically loaded. Listed at $63,675. Emailed an offer of 55, told them I was ready to buy, and never heard back. Talked to a guy that worked there and he said they’ve been completely dead so I was surprised to hear nothing.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
that's a damn strong offer, especially right now.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
i sent a couple offers to a couple of different ones for 8% below. Both came back with exactly 3% below.
Sponsored