Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Fairfax.

DXdLO6g.jpg

Sp75AsV.jpg

SqNuM4w.jpg

A few years ago, we went to the Cove, which is pretty good, a couple of times. I did some decent trails, the most extreme of which I don’t have pics of.

Ywxzzfv.jpg

wBRXSGs.jpg

My friends, with their trailered rigs were more aggressive.

nTjV9xv.jpg

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
I’m in Lorton and taking delivery of my Gator JT tomorrow. Now I just need to sell my JKU before my wife kills me.... :clap:

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Hey y'all! I Just moved to Arlington from Texas last week. I'll be here for 6 months then heading back to central Texas. But when this COVID dies down, I'd like to hit Rausch Creek and Peters Mills while I'm up here and collect the Badges. I'd also like to hit some of the local trails in the area.
in a few months would anybody be interested in joining me?

20200201_111311.jpg

20200201_121038.jpg

20200214_104453.jpg

20200214_111830.jpg

20200214_110715.jpg

20200215_093834.jpg

20200215_094050.jpg

20200215_122507.jpg

20200215_122458.jpg

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Just got my Gladiator a couple weeks ago, it’s a stock Overland, would love to get it out on some easier trails that it can handle. I’m looking at putting on some rubicon take offs and maybe 2” lift in the near future, but would like to get out and have some fun earlier.

you guys recommend any trails to get started on? We live in the woodbridge area and work in Fredericksburg, but used to driving all over VA.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Just got my Gladiator a couple weeks ago, it’s a stock Overland, would love to get it out on some easier trails that it can handle. I’m looking at putting on some rubicon take offs and maybe 2” lift in the near future, but would like to get out and have some fun earlier.

you guys recommend any trails to get started on? We live in the woodbridge area and work in Fredericksburg, but used to driving all over VA.
A group of us are heading out to Flagpole this Saturday if you're interested;

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/any-trails-open.30198/

drkshaw

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Occupation
Emergency Management
I want to get out on the trails! I'm in Alexandria with a stock Gladiator Rubicon. I'm a doctor, and I think if we can find a trail that is open, we can physically distance appropriately. .

Moose95

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland; 2018 Colorado Z71

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
So how did the trip go yesterday? We finally had good weather - I saw the videos on the other threa, but does anyone have more pictures or videos? Also, is it possible to do the trail in a stock Overland? It looks like it's a little less hairy if you drive to the right on the way up. Trip report, please! :)
It went great. Your stock overland can do it, but you may get some light pinstripes.

I want to get out on the trails! I'm in Alexandria with a stock Gladiator Rubicon. I'm a doctor, and I think if we can find a trail that is open, we can physically distance appropriately. .
I agree. Social Distancing is absolutely possible. Check the above link. We just hit the trail yesterday.
My jeep is getting regeared this week, so I'll be out for a few weeks breaking them in again. But as seen as I hit the break in period, I'll be itching to hit the trail again. I'll post here when I'm going out again.
I'm in Arlington so i may see you around town.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Looks like Rausch Creek opens on the 8th. https://www.rc4x4.org/ I'd love to get up there if I can find a second to join. Finally having the diffs regeared to 4.88's on Sunday so a Friday (skip work because I can) or possibly Saturday if I can convince the boss (aka spouse). Takers?

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welp, I had Reservations for Uwharrie on Memorial Day Weekend and they canceled them today and extended the park closure to at least May 31st, Just checked Potts Mountain, and it's completely shut down, (Camping and the trial) . I'm betting Rausch will be packed that weekend. Looking for somewhere to Camp and Wheel that weekend.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welp, I had Reservations for Uwharrie on Memorial Day Weekend and they canceled them today and extended the park closure to at least May 31st, Just checked Potts Mountain, and it's completely shut down, (Camping and the trial) . I'm betting Rausch will be packed that weekend. Looking for somewhere to Camp and Wheel that weekend.
AAOA (Anthracite) Is closed until May 24th, except to Existing Season pass holders. Harlan is Closed. Windrock is open. but all booked up. May hit Burning Rock.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Looks like Rausch Creek opens on the 8th. https://www.rc4x4.org/ I'd love to get up there if I can find a second to join. Finally having the diffs regeared to 4.88's on Sunday so a Friday (skip work because I can) or possibly Saturday if I can convince the boss (aka spouse). Takers?
I too am getting my diffs regeared this week. But I plan on waiting until they break in before hitting the trails, but IF we get the viral infection rate down, they open Rausch creek, and my gears have reached their 500 mile break in, then I'm down to go. I need to collect those badges!
Sponsored