First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
The connectors are serviceable, they don't include the unused pins...you'll have to track those down. I've had luck in the past using wholessle parts sites to identify the correct part numbers
Ah dang, ok. I'll have to do some digging then. It definitely has the right wires, as I did a quick check earlier.

Screenshot_20200315-105054.png
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I like this idea but I would want them as a dual purpose light .. running and brake functions... Easy to do with a led dual convertor (popular for motorcycles ). Then just tie into the existing running and brake light circuits
is it legal to add additional brake lights to a vehicle? they were meant to be a rear fog light, so does the led dual convertor act as a dimmer so when its a running light its only half bright, then when you brake it gets brighter?

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
is it legal to add additional brake lights to a vehicle? they were meant to be a rear fog light, so does the led dual convertor act as a dimmer so when its a running light its only half bright, then when you brake it gets brighter?
I don't know about legality but I can't imagine a cop or inspection station giving you a hard time for too many brake lights...

Yes that correct on the operation

Jim smith

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Benny @AllMoparParts.com got back with me.

68309781AB is for the interior headlamp switch that will include the rear fog light functionality. As was mentioned, our existing US switch may in fact work and the difference may simply be a different label. I think it best to try what we’ve got first unless you really want the label.

For the rear bumper harness, he has a part number which includes the rear fog light sales code, so we are to assume this is what is needed. He does caution that this harness includes the connector for rear park sense, so if that isn’t an option on your truck, you’ll have unused connectors. He’s working through pricing, so I suggest working with @AllMoparParts.com since he has been so helpful and can get the ball rolling.

Steel bumper - 68406685AC
Plastic bumper - 68406684AD

ANYONE have any luck getting the harness. I ordered the lights but when i put the harness part number in it says it doesn’t exists. Maybe i missed something. Thanks for any help

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
ANYONE have any luck getting the harness. I ordered the lights but when i put the harness part number in it says it doesn’t exists. Maybe i missed something. Thanks for any help
Can’t be purchased at this time unfortunately. Mopar hasn’t released pricing nor availability at this time for the North American market to purchase.

That said, check into this thread. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/what-plug-would-plug-in-to-this.28684/

@Mightytalldude has completed the project utilizing an aux switch for the time being.

Sponsored

Jim smith

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Super interested in this if it’s all plug and play. I’m terrible with electric, I can hardly replace a light ballast lol. Great work yall

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Super interested in this if it’s all plug and play. I’m terrible with electric, I can hardly replace a light ballast lol. Great work yall
if you can figure out a ballast, you can figure out this wiring. Will you be using these lights just as backup lights?

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
Well update on mine I went down a backroad yesterday that had washed out and came off a ledge that wanted to keep one of my lights. So I am looking into mounting them in the bumper like I should have the first time.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
Well, no surprise here, but the visionX brackets don’t match up with Rigid duallys.

it was worth the long shot, but gotta fab something out of them now.

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
Try this PN...notice the mention of the fogs in the description.

Gladiator Rear Bumper Wiring Harness R/Fog Lamps Steel Bumper - Mopar (68406685AC)
Sponsored