Sponsored

GOBI Gladiator JT Club

Walldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Looks good, have to agree with Gobi Wan K, I have grown to like the mat red Rubicon dash.
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Well come on tell us what size tires and what wheels are those and what size lift you did

doshounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jk.
Well come on tell us what size tires and what wheels are those and what size lift you did
Ha ha. Pretty simple, Mopar 2” lift with 1.5 Teraflex level kit and .75 inch spacer in rear. I also added Rock Krawler adjustable track bar up front and Rock Krawler rear track bar bracket to center things up. The wheels are Quadratec 41 wheels in bronze wrapped in 37 in Ridge Grapplers.

Sponsored

Chazo24

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Finally got my mopar tube doors! Have to say these things are well built. Sad that there are no OEM mirrors with them but these Chupacabra roll cage mirrors did the trick ($35 Amazon).

Now if only my Diamondback HD would come in....

3D7DB42E-A7E0-4B91-889E-4303E840B6FC.jpeg

31C104CD-55C1-4970-9A20-D11BCC8C7932.jpeg

Sponsored

Nick83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Art Director
I've owned lots of new vehicles over the years but here I am... signing up for forums and obsessively gawking at all the stuff people are doing to theres. I really love this truck and am very much looking forward to getting these dinky rims and tires off. I just put on the mopar steel bumper and ended up having Jeep install the upgraded mopar LED headlights. They are super simple to put in but it needed some additional wiring for the halo day time running ring to work and it needed to be flashed so had them do it. After hours and hours of going back and fourth I've settled on doing the 2in mopar life with 35s. I LOVE the way 37s look on these but I think that might be biting off more than I can chew since I'd have to re-gear then maybe think about a new drive shaft and ball joints. So I'll maybe just have to work my way up to it while still enjoying a much more aggressive look

Some other small things I did to it was Linex the bed, did the mopar grab handles front and rear, the topographical mud liners and a stubby antenna. Only other plan after a lift wheels and tires is a hard low profile bed cover

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 9.30.19 PM

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
My lift came in yesterday. I’m ordering tires and wheels next week. I’m torn between ordering the Black Rhino wheels I really want or saving several hundred dollars and getting a set of soft 8s for next to nothing.

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I've owned lots of new vehicles over the years but here I am... signing up for forums and obsessively gawking at all the stuff people are doing to theres. I really love this truck and am very much looking forward to getting these dinky rims and tires off. I just put on the mopar steel bumper and ended up having Jeep install the upgraded mopar LED headlights. They are super simple to put in but it needed some additional wiring for the halo day time running ring to work and it needed to be flashed so had them do it. After hours and hours of going back and fourth I've settled on doing the 2in mopar life with 35s. I LOVE the way 37s look on these but I think that might be biting off more than I can chew since I'd have to re-gear then maybe think about a new drive shaft and ball joints. So I'll maybe just have to work my way up to it while still enjoying a much more aggressive look

Some other small things I did to it was Linex the bed, did the mopar grab handles front and rear, the topographical mud liners and a stubby antenna. Only other plan after a lift wheels and tires is a hard low profile bed cover
I tend to agree. I absolutely love the look of these with a 2" lift and 37s but I just don't think I need 37s. Can you post of pic with yours on the 2" lift with 35s?

peteawalk

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
IT
I tend to agree. I absolutely love the look of these with a 2" lift and 37s but I just don't think I need 37s. Can you post of pic with yours on the 2" lift with 35s?
I second that request :) Not looking to do a re-gear and don't plan on mobbing that heavily off-road yet.
Sponsored